PWD 472: #SIGN_SCARLETT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay 30 min Iron match that nobody wants to see!

An IC title match that nobody cares for

Roman/Strowman #485. They been in a feud since February.. fuck that shit.

Who cares about Sasha vs Bliss.

Great Balls Of Fire is going to take me 5 minutes to watch with all the fast forwarding just like I did with Raw.

cass wasn't decent on the mic until the turn. prior to that he was monotone and rehearsed to the point where I wanted him to never talk and just let enzo do the babbling.
U didn't think cass was good on the mic thee few weeks enZo was gone from concussion?

losqxwyreh7z.gif

Alexa Botch!

Ambulance matches are so fucking lame.

WWE is dying.

wish she would take a seat on my dick and then wiggle around like this

It would kill you. You cant even handle cheer wine a joint and some hepcat what on earth makes you think you could survive a mega baby doin the shimmy shake down your willy .

ferme la bouche

Thats the only good thing going on right now .

Coming out to beat each other up every week for months is fucking boring.

Want proof? Check out them ratings you despise so much.

It would kill you. You cant even handle cheer wine a joint and some hepcat what on earth makes you think you could survive a mega baby doin the shimmy shake down your willy .

child please.

and keep your hepatitis ridden cat the hell away from me.

These WWE females aren't that hot, you guys are a bunch of WWE fan boys posting the same 3 women over and over as if they were hotter then everyone else.

Enough, Bliss ain't that hot. Bailey got nothing but an ass which you can never see and Becky looks like an Irish lady boy.

Fucking fan boy dorks

When you post the same clothed ass pics over and over of the same woman every day... there no way you are eating ass in real life.

Bunch of lying dorks in here.

Want proof? Check out them ratings you despise so much.

I dont argue ratings with you bro i know they are in the trash. Its just that we disagree on who the one man causing it is.

Braun and roman make perfect natural rivals it just sucks wwe doesnt know how to book shit proper .

When you post the same clothed ass pics over and over of the same woman every day... there no way you are eating ass in real life.

Bunch of lying dorks in here.

Oh shit bubs is coming for you fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back