PWD 472: #SIGN_SCARLETT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy fourth, fuckers<GinJuice><{1-69}><GOT2>

The greatest United States of America champion of all time

The Enzo and Cass segments two weeks ago and last week were both really well done. I know everyone hates on Enzo, but he's great on the mic. Even when you strip away the catch phrases and schtick, he's really smooth and oozes confidence when he talks. His opening promo was really good and the "You're just a 7-foot catch phrase ... that I wrote" was awesome. I think they really dropped the ball splitting them up. He was the key to getting Cass over. Even if they wanted Cass as a singles wrestler, they could have/should have kept them together as a group with Enzo wrestling in the CW division and talking.

I like Enzo jumping on Cass after the promo too. (I'm just watching Raw now.) Cass should squash Enzo in their match, but I could see Enzo coming out of this looking better. Send him to 205 after this with the line of, "I just fought a 7-foot monster, none of these little guys are shit to me," put the belt on him and have a CW champion the regular fan base cares about.*

*May have stolen that idea from Y2J, you stupid idiots.

Last edited:
happy%2Bbirthday%2Bamerica.jpg

kate-upton-american-flag-stars-stripes-bikini.jpeg

tumblr_ogma422VDL1v8gexko1_500.png

Gorgeous-Diva-Kelly-Kelly-Hot-Fashions.jpg

2bce8f2dfd09cbcec6cdf59df7137fb0--american-flag-shirts-bikini-models.jpg

06_Memorial_Day.jpg

Torrie-Wilson-American-flag-bikini-jacuzzi.gif

Happy birthday to Barry Windham and WarGames.

Fucking hell the Miz sucks balls. I've got to believe you guys are fucking with me pretending to think he's good.

LTR loves the "You suck!" part of Angle's entrance even though he doesn't know what they're saying.

When Flaccid Mike from the Real World lipped off to Angle, he should have turned into Sexy Kurt and gone down there and made Maryse humble while Bo and Axelmania took video, Dean pointed and laughed, Heath live blogged it, Rhyno ate cheese and crackers, and Flaccid Mike cried like a bitch.

One thing I don´t like is that title feuds are so delimited, you have all these contenders that are basically in limbo. You have Joe and Lesnar, and then Strowman and Reigns, and then guys like Balor, Rollins and Wyatt doing everything but.

It´s basically an title feud that lasts a month or two, and then one show where there is a 3 or 4 man fatal four way and onto the next one.

I miss the interwebbed storylines where there was a title feud, but you had your 3-4 top guys that could jump in at any minute.

Scarlett looked super cute that night she was on Raw as "Sasha Banks' biggest fan" or whatever.

Also American flag bikinis just do it for me, idk why, I'm not some super 'MERKA patriot or anything haha

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/7/...00-for-justine-kishs-soiled-reebok-shorts-mma

@Minotauro Rex ???

UFC fan offered to pay $15,000 for Justine Kish’s soiled Reebok shorts
Justine Kish spoke about how she received a ‘disgusting’ offer from a UFC fan.

Justine Kish, who fought well against Felice Herrig at UFC: Oklahoma, was in the center of a now infamous incident relating to her bowel movement. While unfortunate, this type of occurrence is pretty normal in sports. But since we’re in the era of social media, and with this happening on such a big and public stage, the incident immediately went viral.

Kish, who deserves props for how well she handled the situation, said the interactions she has received after it all have been mostly positive... mostly.

When Submission Radio asked about the news of a potential bonus from Dana White, or even possibly received a sponsorship because of it, Kish instead shared a story of a much weirder offer she got.

“The most lucrative offer I’ve got is someone messaged me and said, ‘hey, we would love to pay’ — because I didn’t get my winnings. I would say I returned back with half of what I would have liked to have had, and so the most lucrative was, ‘hey, I would like to buy whatever kind of winnings you lost, I would like to buy your shorts for that same amount to hang them up and blah, blah blah in my man cave.’

“I was like, this is disgusting. There are some really disgusting people out there,” Kish said. “And so they offered me $15,000 for my shorts.

“Some man that wanted a man cave with my shorts – he has like a UFC (shrine). He gave me his name, his email address, all these things. I really don’t want to give too much details, but that was the most lucrative offer and I’m not gonna… I mean, why?” she explained. “People are saying, ‘send them over, just go do it.’ I’m like, ‘oh, alright. Well I’ll give him my information, but I don’t see how this is actually real.’”

MMA fans are weird.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/7/...00-for-justine-kishs-soiled-reebok-shorts-mma

@Minotauro Rex ???

Justine Kish, who fought well against Felice Herrig at UFC: Oklahoma, was in the center of a now infamous incident relating to her bowel movement. While unfortunate, this type of occurrence is pretty normal in sports. But since we’re in the era of social media, and with this happening on such a big and public stage, the incident immediately went viral.

Kish, who deserves props for how well she handled the situation, said the interactions she has received after it all have been mostly positive... mostly.

When Submission Radio asked about the news of a potential bonus from Dana White, or even possibly received a sponsorship because of it, Kish instead shared a story of a much weirder offer she got.

“The most lucrative offer I’ve got is someone messaged me and said, ‘hey, we would love to pay’ — because I didn’t get my winnings. I would say I returned back with half of what I would have liked to have had, and so the most lucrative was, ‘hey, I would like to buy whatever kind of winnings you lost, I would like to buy your shorts for that same amount to hang them up and blah, blah blah in my man cave.’

“I was like, this is disgusting. There are some really disgusting people out there,” Kish said. “And so they offered me $15,000 for my shorts.

“Some man that wanted a man cave with my shorts – he has like a UFC (shrine). He gave me his name, his email address, all these things. I really don’t want to give too much details, but that was the most lucrative offer and I’m not gonna… I mean, why?” she explained. “People are saying, ‘send them over, just go do it.’ I’m like, ‘oh, alright. Well I’ll give him my information, but I don’t see how this is actually real.’”

MMA fans are weird.
Sounds like she is going to do it.

Smart girl.

Not sure why you would hesitate to sell used underwear(or unused) for 15k

@Minotauro Rex ???

MMA fans are weird.
34gUbZD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back