C32Y5J4UoAArbbZ.jpg

Theme:

#PayUp @deezy

please @RR @D.R.H. thanks

Last edited:
So is Sasha getting another push?

One week she's jobbed to Alicia Fox and now she's subbing everyone

Make some goddamn sense WWE

So okada was at raw tonight wounder what he thought of raw seems like any njpw stars are in the USA sometimes they are back stage at WWE shows

Lol ya tho wwe seems were cool with njpw this not the first time he has been backstage at wwe event or they just don't see them as a threat at the moment
More worried about Big Poppa Pump invading with his golf cart, until they start doing more u.s dates.

Lol ya tho wwe seems were cool with njpw this not the first time he has been backstage at wwe event or they just don't see them as a threat at the moment
seeing as Trips has been signing their top guys, it makes sense.
Vince used to send guys to NJPW back in the day, Taker and Hogan included.

So is Sasha getting another push?

One week she's jobbed to Alicia Fox and now she's subbing everyone

Make some goddamn sense WWE

I have a theory its to rebuild Bayley back up. Trying to catch lightning in a bottle twice.

seeing as Trips has been signing their top guys, it makes sense.
Vince used to send guys to NJPW back in the day, Taker and Hogan included.
NJPW really hates WWE for the talent raiding. WWE doesn't care. Okada doesn't give a shit.

NJPW really hates WWE for the talent raiding. WWE doesn't care. Okada doesn't give a shit.
yes, they no longer work together. yes, njpw is upset it doesn't have the money to keep it's talent. if Okada didn't give a shit, I wonder what he would be doing at a show 6 hours away from where he last wrestled (on Saturday). maybe he just likes wrestling and wanted to see Raw.

yes, they no longer work together. yes, njpw is upset it doesn't have the money to keep it's talent. if Okada didn't give a shit, I wonder what he would be doing at a show 6 hours away from where he last wrestled (on Saturday). maybe he just likes wrestling and wanted to see Raw.

Okada doesn't give a shit about NJPW being upset, as if they could fire him. Somebody should have told him that his friends are at SD Live:)

I heard Okada is the sixth best paid wrestler in the world.

Joe vs Brock was an useless segment.

Same with Strowman/Reigns.

Wyatt gibberish.

Fuck the women's division. Bliss only good thing.

Enzo is beginning to bore me. Big Cass vs Enzo? That's a Big Show/Kane/Nash va Rey disparity except lil Mexican could move back in the day.

Cesaro needs to put out an exercise book or app. Fucking distractions.

Golddust finding his feet after dumping the Cody ballast.

He was there to hit Rainmakers and deliver cream pies.

He wrestled Sunday too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back