PWD 472: #SIGN_SCARLETT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky looks like an Irish lady boy
Side bar. My friend got in a fight with this guy a few years back and punched his friend by mistake who happened to be gay. The guy went on Facebook saying it was a homophobic assault and bla bla. Comes to last year and he gets on the talk show with his brother about his sex change.

Side bar. My friend got in a fight with this guy a few years back and punched his friend by mistake who happened to be gay. The guy went on Facebook saying it was a homophobic assault and bla bla. Comes to last year and he gets on the talk show with his brother about his sex change.

<{clintugh}>

It's pouring rain here on Bad Street right as I got to the pool
Communism - 1
Freedom - 0

<mma1>

@The Higher Power
image.jpg

Hopefully this cena announcement leads to something good.
Lol i bet it doesn't seems like he just being used to try boost the ratings then next week he will be on both shows most likely if he does a big announcement it will be on raw i think

Lol i bet it doesn't seems like he just being used to try boost the ratings then next week he will be on both shows most likely if he does a big announcement it will be on raw i think
Learning from mr smackdown himself the undertaker who made all his big announcements on raw.

Cena's going to do the same old USA promo he does every year.

No thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back