PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl at the gym last night said she doesn't shave her armpits because that's what men expect her to do

Fucking men and there expectations. Did you ask her who cares what men expect do you like being hairy like that or is it just to stick it to some hypothetical man?

Fucking men and there expectations. Did you ask her who cares what men expect do you like being hairy like that or is it just to stick it to some hypothetical man?
I choose not to further the conversation. Poontang your ass on outta here.

I choose not to further the conversation. Poontang your ass on outta here.

Dont give them the attention they desperately crave is the best thing. Should of suggested a clear deodorant since that goes best with hairy ass pits and walked away.

Dont give them the attention they desperately crave is the best thing. Should of suggested a clear deodorant since that goes best with hairy ass pits and walked away.
She also said she'd NEVER take a man's last name and another girl said she wouldn't either and she'd especially never date an Asian guy(she's Asian!). I was just soaking in the absurdity while I checked out Prime Allison Stoke Body Girl across the way.

1r9x32.jpg

Some of austins matches with vega were great. His survivor series match with Bret is as good as their WM 13 match imo. He had another near 5 star match that year but I forget who it was against. This is what frustrates me about the Austin vs rock poll. Don't think people are taking this year into account ... because well frankly not a lot of people watched wrestling in 96. But Austin was FANTASTIC in the ring in 96 and I'm not even a huge Austin fan.

HBK was having fantastic matches that year. I love his matches with Davey boy. Of course the mankind match is a classic. It's fun to see him turn semi heel at the end of the year. He basically comes back after the sid match with the attitude of F everyone. And he's feuding with both faces and heels.

By the end of 96 and beginning of 97 we get into this awesome carousel with everyone near the top feuding against each other in some capacity. For example you have Bret in feuds with sid/HBK/Austin/Vader all simultaneously. You can say the same for HBK and Austin everyone had a main feud and subplot feuds going on constantly. It's my favorite time ever in wrestling

Other 95/96 thoughts from my new gen viewing: vader was built perfect as the monster heel en route to summerslam but got derailed at summerslam. Post summerslam was never the same and thus the slow decline of vader begins.

Sid was super over as a face in 96 after a flat 95 with the terrible feud with diesel made to be an cowardly challenger which makes no sense for a monster heel who should be equal to diesel. Sums up 95 wwe booking.

Bulldog was main event level as proven with hbk/hart world title matches but wasnt seen as a true threat to the title like vader/sid. Bulldog was best as challenger but never champion.

Gotta agree that Naomi just appears gross or at least she doesn't do it for me. HUGE ass for sure though.

Nothing to do with race either, I would crush the hell out of Ember Moon. She is right up my alley...

This is a good post, buddy. And there's a good reason that she appears gross - it's because she's fucking gross.

Cass' promo isn't bad, but the look on Enzo's face is fantastic - shocked and confused and scared, instead of the normal wrestler screaming and ranting and raving.

I think he owes The Revival an apology, though.

I hope that sexy Charly interviews the Revival next week and asks them, since it wasn't them, why have them been lurking around the back for weeks and they tell her, "We just like lurking."

I popped when Braun came out of the ambulance and then I popped again when he screamed BRAAAAUUUUUUN!

Braun and the Revival being back give me a reason to watch Raw.

Are you going to be back to watching wwe regularly since the great one has now returned to us?

Retarded tamina needs to be a gimmick. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.

She also said she'd NEVER take a man's last name and another girl said she wouldn't either and she'd especially never date an Asian guy(she's Asian!). I was just soaking in the absurdity while I checked out Prime Allison Stoke Body Girl across the way.

A lot of Asian women don't like Asian men.

Let's poor some liquor out for our Asian brothers in the struggle

I called into a meeting at work with the HR person at the firm we merged with. Does that count as work?

Girl at the gym last night said she doesn't shave her armpits because that's what men expect her to do
<{clintugh}>

is this your deadlifting honey?

edit: upon further reading, its not allison stoke girl.

is this your deadlifting honey?

edit: upon further reading, its not allison stoke girl.
PASBG is bald from the eyebrows down and smells of vanilla and rose petals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back