PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is LTR's pre-school graduation. He's getting the NXT belt and a (Shawn's better than) Bret Hart action figure from my dad. From he's getting the barricade playset (he's been asking for barricades for months, I don't really know why), Daniel Bryan and Shane O'Mac. It's going to be a banner fucking night in the Method household, you sons of bitches.

That's what she said.

I have two 93 Brand gis. The first one I got several months ago was their basic "Hooks" gi. It was on BJJHQ for $74 including shipping. I like it and it was a great value, but the ends of the drawstring "exploded" for lack of a better word after only like 4-5 washes. I contacted them and they sent me a replacement drawstring right away. Good customer service. I figured I just got a lemon or that maybe the lower end gi had lower end drawstring. So I got another 93 Brand gi, a lightweight one for summer. Four washes and one end of the string exploded just like the other one. I've never had that problem with any other gi/string. I wash it in cold water on the shortest cycle and I hang dry it. I'm a little miffed. I really like the gi itself, though.

Have you ever heard of "burning" the end of the drawstring to cauterize it or something to that effect?

I'm going to tag @warriorscomeout since he might have some experience with shitty drawstrings and/or burning shit.

I have two 93 Brand gis. The first one I got several months ago was their basic "Hooks" gi. It was on BJJHQ for $74 including shipping. I like it and it was a great value, but the ends of the drawstring "exploded" for lack of a better word after only like 4-5 washes. I contacted them and they sent me a replacement drawstring right away. Good customer service. I figured I just got a lemon or that maybe the lower end gi had lower end drawstring. So I got another 93 Brand gi, a lightweight one for summer. Four washes and one end of the string exploded just like the other one. I've never had that problem with any other gi/string. I wash it in cold water on the shortest cycle and I hang dry it. I'm a little miffed. I really like the gi itself, though.

Have you ever heard of "burning" the end of the drawstring to cauterize it or something to that effect?

I'm going to tag @warriorscomeout since he might have some experience with shitty drawstrings and/or burning shit.

I've never experienced that. I train at least twice a week and have had the same gi for two years. I was it after every class and toss it in the dryer after wards. And two years later not a single frayed string and it's not even "that" dingy looking yet.

I've never experienced that. I train at least twice a week and have had the same gi for two years. I was it after every class and toss it in the dryer after wards. And two years later not a single frayed string and it's not even "that" dingy looking yet.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with any other gis that I've used and washed way more. It's a shame, because I really like the gis and they're a solid value.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with any other gis that I've used and washed way more. It's a shame, because I really like the gis and they're a solid value.

Is it just the pants that are janky? Are the jackets holding up ok?

Nah, I've got some bulletproof Bad Boy stuff. Never had issues.

Gotta agree that Naomi just appears gross or at least she doesn't do it for me. HUGE ass for sure though.

Nothing to do with race either, I would crush the hell out of Ember Moon. She is right up my alley...

Gotta agree that Naomi just appears gross or at least she doesn't do it for me. HUGE ass for sure though.

Nothing to do with race either, I would crush the hell out of Ember Moon. She is right up my alley...
I think it's Naomi's face. Not that it's a resting bitch face per say but she just has a look on her face that says she is always disgusted or bored out of her mind. She can smile and appear happy at times but it's just a mostly bored expression.

Americarana is the poster I was speaking of .

Gavin Mcinnes is this guy

I dont agree with most of his politics but I think hes really funny when he bashes liberals and feminists and so on though .

i try to keep balance in my life by watching all kinds of people rant rave and yell with my evenings

Daniel Bryan should have just said Carmella was the winner. I think it would make for more interesting storytelling going forward.

E&C podcast is still pretty shitty but there was a very funny segment with an Austin impersonator singing Glorious. They need to watch out or Austin will get their podcast and their Network show pulled, then kill them.

Very boring interview with Roode - matches his ringwork.

yall need to get that google keyobard for texting
shit is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back