PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ric flair >>> sting
especially when ric flair would backstab him lol

Yes and I was happy to see it happen live too.

I have hope Braun will Daniel Bryan himself into mania
Hell of a long way to go until mania and plans change so who knows. Hopefully he gets a prominent spot unlike last year anyway and avoids another injury.

Other 95/96 thoughts from my new gen viewing: vader was built perfect as the monster heel en route to summerslam but got derailed at summerslam. Post summerslam was never the same and thus the slow decline of vader begins.

Sid was super over as a face in 96 after a flat 95 with the terrible feud with diesel made to be an cowardly challenger which makes no sense for a monster heel who should be equal to diesel. Sums up 95 wwe booking.

Bulldog was main event level as proven with hbk/hart world title matches but wasnt seen as a true threat to the title like vader/sid. Bulldog was best as challenger but never champion.
My first house show was main-evented by champion Sid. Some nobodies named Rocky Maivia and Hunter Hearst Helmsely jerked the curtain.

No I gave up on that shit months ago
The latest one was about the original 4 Horsemen and had a ton of good stories (including Tony almost fucking Dark Journey).

LAST POST BEFORE LOCK

WOOHOO

Some of austins matches with vega were great. His survivor series match with Bret is as good as their WM 13 match imo. He had another near 5 star match that year but I forget who it was against. This is what frustrates me about the Austin vs rock poll. Don't think people are taking this year into account ... because well frankly not a lot of people watched wrestling in 96. But Austin was FANTASTIC in the ring in 96 and I'm not even a huge Austin fan.

HBK was having fantastic matches that year. I love his matches with Davey boy. Of course the mankind match is a classic. It's fun to see him turn semi heel at the end of the year. He basically comes back after the sid match with the attitude of F everyone. And he's feuding with both faces and heels.

By the end of 96 and beginning of 97 we get into this awesome carousel with everyone near the top feuding against each other in some capacity. For example you have Bret in feuds with sid/HBK/Austin/Vader all simultaneously. You can say the same for HBK and Austin everyone had a main feud and subplot feuds going on constantly. It's my favorite time ever in wrestling

Grats on kicking the potz. This is the most comprehensive post from you ever. Keep it up.

I think it's Naomi's face. Not that it's a resting bitch face per say but she just has a look on her face that says she is always disgusted or bored out of her mind. She can smile and appear happy at times but it's just a mostly bored expression.
She looks like a black John Elway.

Easy choice in the poll. I loved the steroid surfer Stinger and we all marked out when he'd descend from the rafters in 97 but he wasn't half the worker Flair was and sucked as a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back