Ozymandias

NA⸸URAL BXRN K⸸LLER
@Gold
Reaction score
00C20C1B-1FE0-462E-BA9B-29E3196944B6_zpsnt5wrd4f.png

Rules

1. Be a man, keep your last name
2. Lana's butthole
3. Pay your debts (especially you @deezy)

Mascot

Bonus

Theme

Please sticky @RR @Tachy @D.R.H. and please add a poll

"who was better" with the options being Ric Flair and Sting

Thank you

Last edited:
Thank god we finally have a decent valet in the WWE.

Just caught up on the men's MITB, I thought it was good except for one thing...THE FUCKING FACE OF AMERICA GETS HIS ASS KICKED THE WHOLE MATCH!!??

They throw him off the top rope onto a solid steel ladder, they AA him from the apron to a solid titanium ladder, that dirty Canadian Sami Zayn drops him on the back of his American skull on the apron (the hardest part of the mat for those of you that don't know), and then and I know I said I was going to stop using this word but that damn JAP comes out and obliterates the chin of America with a solid iron banzai knee strike.

Frustrated isn't the god damn word for it, THIS IS BULLSHIT!

hDtsG2.gif

It's a sad day for patriotism and freedom. If history has taught us anything though it's that that the American spirit will not be extinguished. Kevin "pickup trucks, apple pie, 45 ACP, baseball, fireworks on the 4th of July" Owens will return.

so guys how was the women mitb only caught the man event.

With the addition of Maria, which brand has the best crop of women?

WWE's really outdone themselves, 'Great Balls of Fire' is the absolute worst PPV title they've ever had.. And the promos are damn stupid.

so guys how was the women mitb only caught the man event.

Safe. Was hoping the WWE would let the woman be allowed to take some extreme bumps. The ending was terrible for the first ever woman's Money in the Bank match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back