PWD 460: Jindermania is Running Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
People totally forget that Jinder comes from a tiny (relatively) ethnic and religious minority in India. 2% population. 20 million people.

My first gun was a s and w 629 which is basically the dirty harry with rubber grips. I would plink away at the range almost daily with that thing. Right hand bang bang both hands bang bang left hand bang bang repeat. Got it a partner a winchester 1984 lever in .44 and that thing was my fave rifle I ever owned. I would fire that thing til the barrel was ready to melt down as often as I could. The do not like when you do the one handed lever cock at the range lemme tell ya.

Revolvers and cowboy rifles are awesome too.

Ive never been to your ireland but they tell me its where I get my last name from and it looks like a cool place. It sucks that the catholic church still has so much sway and I hope that continues to lesson for you.

That looks to be the direction we are headed in. Govt knows the jig is up but the dea is kinda rouge and is planning on fighting it til the last second. We also have a lotta old ass voters that grew up hearing about how its a deadly drug and they vote in mass so we are kind of running out the clock on the boomers too.
It's okay to pass through I guess. Yeah that's why abortion referendums failed here in the past too and young people are usually shit at coming out to vote. I expected the gay marriage referendum to fail or at least be close so maybe the next abortion one will pass. A lot of old people will die really bitter I guess.

And remember, if you didn't do any of this for $50 and a sandwich every weekend for five years or more, YOU DON'T DE-SERVE IT!!! *clap clap clapclapclap*

People totally forget that Jinder comes from a tiny (relatively) ethnic and religious minority in India. 2% population. 20 million people.

I don't forget. That's why I was curious if Jinder actually would get the Indian market since Sikh's probably aren't considered "Indian" to other Indians despite what Vince thinks. Or will it be close enough for majority India to care?

It'd be like a foreign promotion making a California surfer hippy character champ trying to get the Texas cowboy marks to cheer for him. Yeah sure he's "American" but culturally there's a big difference there.

Last edited:
– 205 Live isn’t exactly a big hit on the WWE Network. The WON reports thgat the show failed to rank in the top twenty shows this week, ranking behind the likes of a three-month old episode of Ride Along and Halloween Havoc 1998.

The site notes that the show rarely ranks in the top ten and, despite airing live on the WWE Network and being built up on Raw, ranks far behind the taped NXT.

No body cares about a bunch of vanilla midget manlets with no charisma and all their matches are exactly the same. CONFIRMED

I hope plans change and it will be Brock vs Jinder at Mania instead. That should be the next poll, which of the two matches would you rather see.

Negative. The next poll should be:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

YES
NO

I don't forget. That's why I was curious if Jinder actually would get the Indian market since Sikh's probably aren't considered "Indian" to other Indians despite what Vince thinks. Or will it be close enough for majority India to care?

It'd be like a foreign promotion making a surfer hippy character champ trying to get the Texas cowboy marks to cheer for him. Yeah sure he's "American" but culturally there's a big difference there.
I don't know man there was an average English soccer player playing over there that they were trying to change his nationality so he could represent the national team and it got a good bit of public support.

I don't know man there was an average English soccer player playing over there that they were trying to change his nationality so he could represent the national team and it got a good bit of public support.

Yeah the Olympics are like that. These third world countries pay foreigners a crap ton, give them citizenship and then they get represented in the Games and take gold.

Yeah the Olympics are like that. These third world countries pay foreigners a crap ton, give them citizenship and then they get represented in the Games and take gold.
Yeah there aren't too many pure international sports teams. People will turn a blind eye to root for success. Could be the same with jinder.

– 205 Live isn’t exactly a big hit on the WWE Network. The WON reports thgat the show failed to rank in the top twenty shows this week, ranking behind the likes of a three-month old episode of Ride Along and Halloween Havoc 1998.

The site notes that the show rarely ranks in the top ten and, despite airing live on the WWE Network and being built up on Raw, ranks far behind the taped NXT.

The guys are crazy talented, but they'll never match what WCW was able to do from 96-99.

The matches are too WWE formulaic, and it looks like a bunch of stupid flippy shit without any real flow.

Who's making the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back