PWD 460: Jindermania is Running Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted the senators to win...but damn what a game
Pretty much end to end for big streatches of the game. And of course the game winner from an unlikely guy on WTF shot. That's why I love hockey. (That hip check on Malkin was a thing of beauty).

cq811QD.gif

We talked about it early in this thread. I love the match. It felt like a big championship fight moreso than a wrestling match
"No one has ever, ever, outperformed Shawn Michaels in a big match situation and folks, it don't get no bigger than this"

"No one has ever, ever, outperformed Shawn Michaels in a big match situation and folks, it don't get no bigger than this"
Exactly great story told in and out the ring. It didn't and shouldn't have been angle HBK

– 205 Live isn’t exactly a big hit on the WWE Network. The WON reports thgat the show failed to rank in the top twenty shows this week, ranking behind the likes of a three-month old episode of Ride Along and Halloween Havoc 1998.

The site notes that the show rarely ranks in the top ten and, despite airing live on the WWE Network and being built up on Raw, ranks far behind the taped NXT.

– 205 Live isn’t exactly a big hit on the WWE Network. The WON reports thgat the show failed to rank in the top twenty shows this week, ranking behind the likes of a three-month old episode of Ride Along and Halloween Havoc 1998.

The site notes that the show rarely ranks in the top ten and, despite airing live on the WWE Network and being built up on Raw, ranks far behind the taped NXT.
{<jordan}

I been hating on Ambrose for a while now but that match was great. Ambrose wrestled like a heel picking on body parts, was nice to see.

The Dusty Finish had no effect on the quality of the match for me, it was great before that.
Props for knowing what a dusty finish really is. Most lump it in with anything over booked

7wUHs9t3T2rUgo4i2nEg_f3.gif

Goddamn weeaboos. Always exposing the business.

I like the 205 guys ok.. Surprised its not doing a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back