PWD 460: Jindermania is Running Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on ROH tv, awesome to see Jon Gresham got a contract. Dude is fantastic to watch if you love technical stuff. Him, Marty Scurll, and Zack Sabre jr have shown me a lot of shit over the past year I've never seen before.

Man the past couple/few years have been pretty good for wrestling fans. Pretty damn good.

I think I've seen him praising an Enfield which isn't exactly helpful. I'll guess.

Enfield is not an assault rifle

ce600211a7a790b897e6510e48850f8d.jpg

This is a Galil and it is produced by teh joos I knows bubs knows that so I assumed he was talking about yiddish or hebrew or whatever it is that they speak

Catching up on ROH tv, awesome to see Jon Gresham got a contract. Dude is fantastic to watch if you love technical stuff. Him, Marty Scurll, and Zack Sabre jr have shown me a lot of shit over the past year I've never seen before.

Man the past couple/few years have been pretty good for wrestling fans. Pretty damn good.

ROH would be great with a larger, louder crowd.

I mean, it's still great, but it would make for better tv.

This is a Galil and it is produced by teh joos I knows bubs knows that so I assumed he was talking about yiddish or hebrew or whatever it is that they speak
Apologies I couldn't tell my ass from elbow with guns but the Brits never shut up about how great that one is. I think a good chunk of them speak Arabic too.

Apologies I couldn't tell my ass from elbow with guns but the Brits never shut up about how great that one is. I think a good chunk of them speak Arabic too.
I figured that was the case being a euro ... You guys are weird about that shit across the pond.

Enfield is nice and can and has dropped everything on the planet at some point from german soldier to african elephant and it was really the last gun of the empire. Its a .303 round and its kind of known for giving green and yellow shoulders

attachment.php

Theres a million variations of it but I like it best scoped. Very lovely weapon.

I figured that was the case being a euro ... You guys are weird about that shit across the pond.

Enfield is nice and can and has dropped everything on the planet at some point from german soldier to african elephant and it was really the last gun of the empire. Its a .303 round and its kind of known for giving green and yellow shoulders

attachment.php

Theres a million variations of it but I like it best scoped. Very lovely weapon.
We tried to take guns out of Ireland after our civil war. The hunting and farming community is getting smaller and smaller too. The rural part of cork here out west there's probably like 6 guns in every home. My buddy is from there originally loves his guns.

SA80 produced in Enfield?

Plenty of fantastic Lee Enfield rifles. The classic was used in WW1 and WW2. Still in use with many people around the world.

We tried to take guns out of Ireland after our civil war. The hunting and farming community is getting smaller and smaller too. The rural part of cork here out west there's probably like 6 guns in every home. My buddy is from there originally loves his guns.

Guns are pretty nifty and I miss my old hobby. Weird thing in the states at the moment. Cannabis is legal to illegal depending on state you are in but still federally illegal so you cant really be involved legally in both communities

day that gets sorted out ima get one of these adorable little guys to celebrate

images

SA80 produced in Enfield?

That ugly bullpup that that has to be duct taped together ... I try to forget about that thing

So i guess you are correct that that enfield did make an assault rifle but I was talking about the classic version

Plenty of fantastic Lee Enfield rifles. The classic was used in WW1 and WW2. Still in use with many people around the world.

I know I wouldnt mind having one.

speaking of rifles

Docxylotigrsvdps_710x.jpg

Ive always been a fan of these too..... you wont find many that im not a fan of if im being honest though.

I was a weird kid always checking out gun encyclopedias and shit at the library, then id doodle them while I was bored in class ...... Then teachers and shit would freak out and id be getting my locker searched. Fun times

Guns are pretty nifty and I miss my old hobby. Weird thing in the states at the moment. Cannabis is legal to illegal depending on state you are in but still federally illegal so you cant really be involved legally in both communities

day that gets sorted out ima get one of these adorable little guys to celebrate

images
We're really behind on that sort of stuff mostly because of how powerful the Catholic Church used to be until the 90s. We only just at the end of last year passed a bill for medical marijuana. Still don't have abortion but there will probably be the millionth referendum soon. I don't really get it but from my understanding it's just going to get legalised state by state until it passes a certain amount and your government just gives up on it? Nice I was always a sucker for revolvers because of westerns and video games.

Nice I was always a sucker for revolvers because of westerns and video games.

My first gun was a s and w 629 which is basically the dirty harry with rubber grips. I would plink away at the range almost daily with that thing. Right hand bang bang both hands bang bang left hand bang bang repeat. Got it a partner a winchester 1984 lever in .44 and that thing was my fave rifle I ever owned. I would fire that thing til the barrel was ready to melt down as often as I could. The do not like when you do the one handed lever cock at the range lemme tell ya.

Revolvers and cowboy rifles are awesome too.

Ive never been to your ireland but they tell me its where I get my last name from and it looks like a cool place. It sucks that the catholic church still has so much sway and I hope that continues to lesson for you.

I don't really get it but from my understanding it's just going to get legalised state by state until it passes a certain amount and your government just gives up on it?

That looks to be the direction we are headed in. Govt knows the jig is up but the dea is kinda rouge and is planning on fighting it til the last second. We also have a lotta old ass voters that grew up hearing about how its a deadly drug and they vote in mass so we are kind of running out the clock on the boomers too.

I know I wouldnt mind having one.

speaking of rifles

Docxylotigrsvdps_710x.jpg

Ive always been a fan of these too..... you wont find many that im not a fan of if im being honest though.

I was a weird kid always checking out gun encyclopedias and shit at the library, then id doodle them while I was bored in class ...... Then teachers and shit would freak out and id be getting my locker searched. Fun times

I've shot a Dragunov.

Couple of dedicated sniper rifles. Got some pics on my Instagram I think.

Met crazy ex on the day I should have been going to an assault rifle course. Pity I didn't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back