PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ya that Batman movie with Bane sucked balls.
Expectations people, it was about as good as any movie following The Dark Knight could have been. It actually did Catwoman well and Bane as well as possible (a dork age character if there ever was one).

Watch any DC movie since, most of which are composed of nothing but weird Bane voices and inexplicable Talia reveals.

Is it possible to love Okada but hate Chaos? Fucking Yano and all that.

I've spent all of my college years on the PWD. All I've learned is that I must get huge or I am worthless.
If it makes you feel better, we will probably think you as worthless anyways.

Are any of them 300 plus pounds? If so pick that one.
tPmPxdy.jpg

I dunno man, maybe Ishii. Even Yano isn't pushing three bills.

Bad booking mainly. They didn't want him to beat HHH, but they also didn't give him some form of redemption. It was "Test's lost... now this".

Then the Matt Hardy/Edge thing came around and they said, "Don't worry, Matt, we've got a way better idea ........................................................... Oh, it was the same idea."

That's the popular opinion.. But I dont think it was that terrible. It was a fkn Batman movie, and it was better than many other comic/batman movies that have been made.

Movie needed bane's venom, and somebody else to play the roided up version. Transformation into a roid monster that THEN was able to destroy Batman would have been better.. The pit/prison part could have been handled better and the plotholes filled.. But it was entertaining overall when I saw it at the movies. They also wasted a decent crane cameo.. They could have had him throw in the mask and scare people in his court, and the usage of the brain toxin from the first would have provided some cool continuity. Yes, could have been better, but it's one of those movies that is bandwagon bashed now.

The first 2.5 hours were pretty OK, but the last 4 really dragged, imo.

I'm 10 days out from my deployment so basically I'm doing whatever the hell I want until I leave. Show up at work, do little, leave whenever.

So today I left at like I don't know, ten cause no one gives a shit and I came home and watched Wrestlemania X7 for the first time since I saw it live. You read that right. I had never seen Austin/Rock 2 except for that one night.

Man, what a fucking match. The build up was totally on par with Sting/Hogan as the two greatest builds I've even seen in my time as a fan and the only difference is that this match delivered where Starrcade's did not.

I did not remember them bleeding so much. That's a fucking wrestlemania main event.

I also watched both shield/evolution matches again because they are sick nasty and I wanted to see bluetista.

I'm 10 days out from my deployment so basically I'm doing whatever the hell I want until I leave. Show up at work, do little, leave whenever.

So today I left at like I don't know, ten cause no one gives a shit and I came home and watched Wrestlemania X7 for the first time since I saw it live. You read that right. I had never seen Austin/Rock 2 except for that one night.

Man, what a fucking match. The build up was totally on par with Sting/Hogan as the two greatest builds I've even seen in my time as a fan and the only difference is that this match delivered where Starrcade's did not.

I did not remember them bleeding so much. That's a fucking wrestlemania main event.

I also watched both shield/evolution matches again because they are sick nasty and I wanted to see bluetista.
Worth checking out if you haven't seen it in a while. They rarely do it anymore. They tried recreate it for lesnar reigns. It was stone cold's idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back