PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectations people, it was about as good as any movie following The Dark Knight could have been. It actually did Catwoman well and Bane as well as possible (a dork age character if there ever was one).

Watch any DC movie since, most of which are composed of nothing but weird Bane voices and inexplicable Talia reveals.

Bane could have been better. The same + Venom, basically. Done is a serious fashion, in the middle of all these debates about roids, a quick swelling into a veined up beast could have actually been.. Horrifying? Like, they literally could have made his swelling and following attack scary.

ZS7QFGo.jpg

You need to get over her like everybody else. She's a bald freak!!!!

Actually now that I think about it, what the hell are you guys talking about? BANE WAS A FUCKING DORK! There's was nothing cool about him at all.

Bale was the only good thing in this movie as well as that spandex ass shot of Catwoman on the bike.

Need to make a WWE discussion and a NJPW discussion because I don't understand 99% of the bullshit False talks about.

Actually now that I think about it, what the hell are you guys talking about? BANE WAS A FUCKING DORK! There's was nothing cool about him at all.

Bale was the only good thing in this movie as well as that spandex ass shot of Catwoman on the bike.
I thought Bane had some really good lines, but Bale is an underrated Batman and out of the 3 or 4 villains in the Nolan trilogly, Bane was the worst.

Joker
Rahs
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Bane

Need to make a WWE discussion and a NJPW discussion because I don't understand 99% of the bullshit False talks about.
He posts some hot chicks from time to time but I don't know does it negate the disgust I have for the size of that faction.

Or maybe the WWE needs to step it up because there's nothing really to talk about except for "controversies" on Twitter. The product is the same old shit.

What saved Dark Knight Rises for me was that I saw it at one of those dine-in theaters with the big comfy seats, plus food and beer. If I was in a regular movie theater seat it would have completely lost me. As good as The Dark Knight was, I thought that was too long too, tbh.

I'm 10 days out from my deployment so basically I'm doing whatever the hell I want until I leave. Show up at work, do little, leave whenever.

So today I left at like I don't know, ten cause no one gives a shit and I came home and watched Wrestlemania X7 for the first time since I saw it live. You read that right. I had never seen Austin/Rock 2 except for that one night.

Man, what a fucking match. The build up was totally on par with Sting/Hogan as the two greatest builds I've even seen in my time as a fan and the only difference is that this match delivered where Starrcade's did not.

I did not remember them bleeding so much. That's a fucking wrestlemania main event.

I also watched both shield/evolution matches again because they are sick nasty and I wanted to see bluetista.

Do you know where you're going (or can you tell us)?

Do you know where you're going (or can you tell us)?
Rescue operation for CIA Operative Jim Hopper and his men. They've gone missing in Val Verde in the northern triangle of Central America. They've been missing for weeks and someone has got to get them
arnold-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back