3. shut the fuck up

Mascot:

5749d635a52cc.jpg

Anllela-Sagra1.jpeg

5749d5e76f6b0.jpg

Theme:

please @RR @D.R.H. thanks​

deezy needs to pay the fuck up don't make bet if you won't honor it

Perhaps deezy is out walking the streets to get the money to pay for his debt?? Are we being too harsh on deezy?

No one made Savage look like a wimp. Dude fought till the end every single match. And I will fight anyone who says otherwise!

<3>
There's no shame in going down to an 800 pound Goliath. Go after the guys saying a little girl had a better elbow drop. Now that shit is blasphemy.

There's no shame in going down to an 800 pound Goliath. Go after the guys saying a little girl had a better elbow drop. Now that shit is blasphemy.

In his prime It was thing of beauty. He used to land on his hips and legs and just the elbow on his opponents. As he got older he used to land mostly on his opponents, which legit hurt them.

Shawn had a good elbow drop. And surprising so did Test.

In his prime It was thing of beauty. He used to land on his hips and legs and just the elbow on his opponents. As he got older he used to land mostly on his opponents, which legit hurt them.

Shawn had a good elbow drop. And surprising so did Test.
Not sure what it was called but I loved when he'd grabbed his opponent by the head and jump out of the ring and hit their neck off the ropes. Think ambrose has done it a few times but nobody did it like him.

@Syd test is a good call I had forgotten that he used do it. I remember this one looking like it hurt like shit for some reason. 3.05

@Syd test is a good call I had forgotten that he used do it. I remember this one looking like it hurt like shit for some reason. 3.05

I have come to appreciate Test more in recent years. I think Luke Harper could fill his role of midcard bruiser quite nicely if given the chance.

There's a pretty sweet Test vs Kane match from one of the 2001 PPVs, during the Invasion, same one that has Booker T vs The Undertaker. I can't remember which one off the top of my head, though.

Edit: No Mercy 2001

I have come to appreciate Test more in recent years. I think Luke Harper could fill his role of midcard bruiser quite nicely if given the chance.

There's a pretty sweet Test vs Kane match from one of the 2001 PPVs, during the Invasion, same one that has Booker T vs The Undertaker. I can't remember which one off the top of my head, though.

Edit: No Mercy 2001

I liked his matches I just never got invested in his character and his mic skills sucked. I'm guessing he pissed off the wrong people back stage by stiffing them in the ring. Yeah I like Harper but that's probably his limit at this stage.

I liked his matches I just never got invested in his character and his mic skills sucked. I'm guessing he pissed off the wrong people back stage by stiffing them in the ring. Yeah I like Harper but that's probably his limit at this stage.

That match I posted, which I am watching again now, is what he was good at though. Just two big guys beating the piss out of one another. None of your fancy diving shite, either, lol.

Not enough of that nowadays, imo.

But yeah, Test's character and mic skills were meh at best. Good look and good worker and, he stuck around for a fair while in a very strong period so, good for him.

That match I posted, which I am watching again now, is what he was good at though. Just two big guys beating the piss out of one another. None of your fancy diving shite, either, lol.

Not enough of that nowadays, imo.
That's the shit I love they got away from that in later years and were trying to have bigger guys have longer plodding matches that nobody wanted to see. Lesnar goldberg is one of my favourite matches ever.

I always thought Test was really good in his face run in 1999.

That's the shit I love they got away from that in later years and were trying to have bigger guys have longer plodding matches that nobody wanted to see. Lesnar goldberg is one of my favourite matches ever.

I agree. I think 10 minutes max for those kind of matches. Lesnar vs Goldberg at Mania this year was what, 5? And it was perfect.

The Test vs Kane one is about 10 minutes bell to bell, maybe just over and, that is the ideal length, enough time to sell properly, but not so long it gets dull. And, slightly related, that pop when Kane gets the chokeslam, sweet! Remember when Kane was really over?

I always thought Test was really good in his face run in 1999.

Poor lad, had his girlfriend stolen both on and off screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back