PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to love Okada but hate Chaos? Fucking Yano and all that.
New Japan gotta faction.
Actually now that I think about it, what the hell are you guys talking about? BANE WAS A FUCKING DORK! There's was nothing cool about him at all.

Bale was the only good thing in this movie as well as that spandex ass shot of Catwoman on the bike.
As I said in my post, Bane is a dork age character. There is no version that isn't shit by definition, Nolan couldn't make his character interesting because no one could.

Still it qualifies as the glory days for DC, it's now a garbage dump that landed on Horishima.

New Japan gotta faction.

As I said in my post, Bane is a dork age character. There is no version that isn't shit by definition, Nolan couldn't make his character interesting because no one could.

Still it qualifies as the glory days for DC, it's now a garbage dump that landed on Horishima.

Wtf is dork age?

Wtf is dork age?
Comic books are defined by ages that were originally very strict. Starting with Superman in 1938 we had the Golden Age. When DC made the Justice League in the 50's it started the Silver Age (Marvel defined this period and the movies are largely based on this time). The Death of Gwen Stacey started the Bronze Age in the early 70's and Watchmen/TDKR launched the Dark Age in the 80's.

Many call the 90's the Dork Age because it was shit only nerds could even care about.

90's animated comic series are the GOAT

Did spiderman every come out of the closet?

90's animated comic series are the GOAT
True that. For those still confused let me elaborate on the Dork Age.

Bane existed to be muscular and break Batman's back so they could replace him with a weird French dude wearing a robot suit to show the reader's how bad modern comics are compared to the classics. No really, Bane was made to show the audience how terrible the writers and editors of the age were (and are to this day). Since he was somehow popular they needed to do shit with his "character." He ended up believing that he and Bruce were brothers and while hashing this out both men hung out on a yacht drinking martinis while wearing khakis and polo shirts.

Need to make a WWE discussion and a NJPW discussion because I don't understand 99% of the bullshit False talks about.

Sounds like someone needs to stop being a poor and subscribe to NJPW World for the low low price of ¥999.

I just rewatched Wrestling Dontaku because I can, and that's why NJPW World is great.

True that. For those still confused let me elaborate on the Dork Age.

Bane existed to be muscular and break Batman's back so they could replace him with a weird French dude wearing a robot suit to show the reader's how bad modern comics are compared to the classics. No really, Bane was made to show the audience how terrible the writers and editors of the age were (and are to this day). Since he was somehow popular they needed to do shit with his "character." He ended up believing that he and Bruce were brothers and while hashing this out both men hung out on a yacht drinking martinis while wearing khakis and polo shirts.
<26>

This one scene is better than the entire piece of shit known as Dawn of Justice

Eat shit and live Zack Snyder

Sounds like someone needs to stop being a poor and subscribe to NJPW World for the low low price of ¥999.

I just rewatched Wrestling Dontaku because I can, and that's why NJPW World is great.
I don't speak smark

I'm going to see Hans Zimmer in August, exactly 1 week after I see Metallica.
Those would be my two most must see concerts going today. That's why you're Rodman
26b2772966574a335893a1f1002c0a88_he-committed-harder-fouls-than-too-sweet-nwo-gif_620-463.gif

How much is 999 in Jap money?

Honestly, I'll try it out, have only seen some clips, I was just fucking around.
999 yen is basically 9.99 US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back