PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those would be my two most must see concerts going today. That's why you're Rodman
26b2772966574a335893a1f1002c0a88_he-committed-harder-fouls-than-too-sweet-nwo-gif_620-463.gif
Zimmer's gonna be in Alpharetta,GA on July 18 if you can get there

Worth checking out if you haven't seen it in a while. They rarely do it anymore. They tried recreate it for lesnar reigns. It was stone cold's idea.

Loved this segment. The evidence of the heel turn was right in front of us the whole time and we didn't see it!

Do you know where you're going (or can you tell us)?

Near where UFC 112 was held. I'm not in the shit. I'm far enough away that we send our planes up to refuel the fighters to go into the shit. It's hot as fuck and the humidity is even worse but there's no real danger.

Jericho on early WM plans:

Vince called me in and he had a big idea - I can probably say this now. The original idea, cause things change all the time, was for me and Kevin Owens to work at WrestleMania, for me to win the title, and then to lose it to Brock in Sacramento at the next pay-per-view (PPV), which was April 30th. And so when you get presented with that idea it's like 'Sure, of course, I'll stay for that.' Then as things go, the Goldberg factor started and Vince changed his mind. At that point, I was already locked in for an extra month.

Zimmer's gonna be in Alpharetta,GA on July 18 if you can get there
Probably too mainstream for my hipster ass friends. They're all at hangout fest now down in Gulf Shores snap chatting a bunch of bands no one has heard of or gives a fuck about

What do you call a Chinese and a Jap put together?

a Chap

Loved this segment. The evidence of the heel turn was right in front of us the whole time and we didn't see it!

Near where UFC 112 was held. I'm not in the shit. I'm far enough away that we send our planes up to refuel the fighters to go into the shit. It's hot as fuck and the humidity is even worse but there's no real danger.

Place smells like a can of smashed assholes

Probably too mainstream for my hipster ass friends. They're all at hangout fest now down in Gulf Shores snap chatting a bunch of bands no one has heard of or gives a fuck about
ditch the hipsters and bring a craigslist 7.

Jericho on early WM plans:

Vince called me in and he had a big idea - I can probably say this now. The original idea, cause things change all the time, was for me and Kevin Owens to work at WrestleMania, for me to win the title, and then to lose it to Brock in Sacramento at the next pay-per-view (PPV), which was April 30th. And so when you get presented with that idea it's like 'Sure, of course, I'll stay for that.' Then as things go, the Goldberg factor started and Vince changed his mind. At that point, I was already locked in for an extra month.
Shit always changes. Every guy from 80's wwf has a story where vince was going to put the strap on them. I know jericho delusional like those guys though. He's just answering questions

Congo is fighting an olive lava lap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back