PWD 455: I'd Rather Watch A SmarkBusters Marathon

Do You Like Your Water...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, he's wanted in Thailand but he is not wanted here in NC, and there is no extradition system in place with Thailand. We had a friend run his name in the PD database. But he could possibly be wanted in California aswell.
Now anonymously blackmail him and reap the rewards

Leave that man alone, bro.
He's trying to screw us out of the place we've been for 10 years now. Trying to give us shady dealings and say "go get a loan out for 60k because i have no credit for the land" but in reality there's no benefit for us.

Oh yeah and he has a kid with his ex-wife's 14 year old niece.

He's trying to screw us out of the place we've been for 10 years now. Trying to give us shady dealings and say "go get a loan out for 60k because i have no credit for the land" but in reality there's no benefit for us.

Oh I didn't know that. Kill him.

Sounds like he'd make a great pro wrestling character.

To let you know how shady he is, his kids (he has 9, all thai) started a fire in the field last summer. Instead of calling 911, he rushed to the fire department down the street.

gfzlu8a.gif

I just put on that UFC presser from yesterday.

Kevin Lee is a clown. He, on his own, brings up that some people on Twitter are saying he's ripping off Conor, then rambles on about being a real "hood" guy and Conor's fake so, don't you dare compare me to fucking Conor! Nobody brought it up for him.

Also, DC forcing this heel stuff is as bad as Roman trying to force being a babyface. I hope Jon beats the fat off his ass and then goes on a three-month fucking bender.

Unrelated, I thought Gastellum was supposed to fight Anderson but failed a drug test? Now he's fighting Weidman? Huh?

I'm the most violent lightweight in the world!

No, I'M the most violent lightweight in the world!

Nu-uh!

Uh-HUH!

Michael Johnson's facial expressions and tics remind me of the mentally-disabled son on Breaking Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back