PWD 455: I'd Rather Watch A SmarkBusters Marathon

Do You Like Your Water...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Adam Cole thing yesterday was done very well. Set it up like Curtain Call 2, then had a twist.

I do think we will see Cole in the Takeover crowd next week.

Yeah and while Shane probably thinks that's hilarious there are lots of guys who might consider that as bullying. Jbl was likely looking to just joke with people in the same way and hoping they rib him back. Jbl is less likeable than X pac and Owen however so there's backlash.

Well, with pac/owen, they were always laughing and just trying to have a good time. JBL was screaming at everyone and acting like a drill sergeant, and got knocked the fuck out for it :p

dc has been trying to embrace the heel in him, but the problem is it simply isn't there. he's the milquetoast face nobody likes and he can't do anything about it.

that said, i hope dc whips jones' ass. but it ain't happening.
I fear for DC's sanity if Bones smokes him again. That's gotta be maddening for someone so competitive to be head and shoulders above everyone else but just run into someone who is flat out better than you are with nothing you can do about it

People did some fucked up ribbing back in the territory days (like emptying someone's gas tank and filling it up with water in the winter time or Dennis Condrey slamming his erect dick in Phil Hickerson's mouth).

Johnny Valentine vs Alaskan Jay York is still the benchmark for me for harsh ribs.

Well, with pac/owen, they were always laughing and just trying to have a good time. JBL was screaming at everyone and acting like a drill sergeant, and got knocked the fuck out for it :p
In Jbl's mind he was probably doing the same thing. That authoritative stuff comes from Vince. I just think if he gets fired just like Demott all it accomplishes is fans can pat themselves on the back. Nothing changes with Jbl going.

In Jbl's mind he was probably doing the same thing. That authoritative stuff comes from Vince. I just think if he gets fired just like Demott all it accomplishes is fans can pat themselves on the back. Nothing changes with Jbl going.
I know there are stories of Bob Holly and a bunch of others being dicks and ribbing the new guys, but with JBL it seemed like it has been going on for so long. I wonder what he has on Vince, because that was a really bad PR move for a bit there.

People did some fucked up ribbing back in the territory days (like emptying someone's gas tank and filling it up with water in the winter time or Dennis Condrey slamming his erect dick in Phil Hickerson's mouth).
Yeah, in the 70s and 80s everyone was a coked up idiot acting like a teenager. :p "Haha, this is funny, you'll have to pay for this and it could possibly kill you but YEAH!"

I know there are stories of Bob Holly and a bunch of others being dicks and ribbing the new guys, but with JBL it seemed like it has been going on for so long. I wonder what he has on Vince, because that was a really bad PR move for a bit there.
I don't think he has anything on him per say but he's a yes man and a sycophant who vince uses for his and other execs dirty work. You got to remember that Jbl is pretty friendly with the Undertaker and HHH. If they don't find it amusing they at least don't do anything to stop it. Given that they've both headed the court session at different times i'd imagine they're all for it as necessary to the business.

But yeah, everyone , google Drew Noyes and Drew Noyes criminal history.

That's my landlord, he lives right behind me and I interact with him almost daily.

But yeah, everyone , google Drew Noyes and Drew Noyes criminal history.

That's my landlord, he lives right behind me and I interact with him almost daily.

Did he serve his time or is he some wanted fugitive?

Did he serve his time or is he some wanted fugitive?
As far as I know, he's wanted in Thailand but he is not wanted here in NC, and there is no extradition system in place with Thailand. We had a friend run his name in the PD database. But he could possibly be wanted in California aswell.

As far as I know, he's wanted in Thailand but he is not wanted here in NC, and there is no extradition system in place with Thailand. We had a friend run his name in the PD database. But he could possibly be wanted in California aswell.

Leave that man alone, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back