PWD 455: I'd Rather Watch A SmarkBusters Marathon

Do You Like Your Water...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the trash talk on this thing is ass. Nunes and Valentina is awful.

tenor.gif
Who is your current favourite?

I just put on that UFC presser from yesterday.

Kevin Lee is a clown. He, on his own, brings up that some people on Twitter are saying he's ripping off Conor, then rambles on about being a real "hood" guy and Conor's fake so, don't you dare compare me to fucking Conor! Nobody brought it up for him.

Also, DC forcing this heel stuff is as bad as Roman trying to force being a babyface. I hope Jon beats the fat off his ass and then goes on a three-month fucking bender.

Unrelated, I thought Gastellum was supposed to fight Anderson but failed a drug test? Now he's fighting Weidman? Huh?

You gonna watch the fights tonight?

You gonna watch the fights tonight?

Maybe. I'm going out with my buddy who moved to Bermuda for a while. We'll see how tired I am when we get back.

I've had a long, shitty day so far.

Unrelated: wonder if Lee will get fined/suspended for throwing that punch.

What's on everyone's dinner menu?

It's sad that this fat goof didn't follow that bullshit with, "My question for Claudia and KK is ... what do you think of each other's moms?"

Maybe. I'm going out with my buddy who moved to Bermuda for a while. We'll see how tired I am when we get back.

I don't think they should, the guy threatened to strike him and then charged him. I would of did the same thing out of instinct and I'm not an MMA fighter.

Who is everyone's favorite current wrestler

AJ or Owens.

Everytime someone posts a gif like that on sherdog, it's like a "cheap pop" for likes

Why do you think I keep posting pictures of hot black women? Gotta get those likes up somehow and, it sure as shit isn't gonna come from my personality!

tumblr_o3lf5av6d91qhhr89o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4b6depqqG1t4zibwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4bmci5Le31qhhr89o1_500.jpg

I should branch out into other types of hot lasses too, at some point. Not just yet, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a work.

AJ or Owens.

Why do you think I keep posting pictures of hot black women? Gotta get those likes up somehow and, it sure as shit isn't gonna come from my personality!

I should branch out into other types of hot lasses too, at some point. Not just yet, though.

There's a lot to be said for doing one thing and doing it right.

Unfortunately, you don't even really do that one thing right.

Who is your current favourite?
I haven't been paying attention that much in the last year or so. Some guys who I thought would be doing more are still mid card at best, others are doing the (relatively good) same stuff for years now. Before he retired, DB was my favorite. Cesaro and Dean Ambrose were early favorites but once Ambrose electrocuted himself with a TV, I said nah. AJ Styles, while great, was my favorite in 2003.

I'd have to say that, I go in and out of watching wrestling (been watching since a kid in 95 and watched all rentals before that year) and some things bring me back. Bret Hart and CM Punk brought me back in 2010ish, DB kinda kept me going. This year, I'd say Chris Jericho is my favorite current wrestler. He's 46, having one of the best years of his career, and staying busy. The List has gotten over more than any actual wrestler. To say that he's wrestling and doing the band thing at the same time is also pretty cool.

Strowman is one of my favorite characters, but they fuck him up like they do everything else. Wyatt could have been a monster, etc.

AJ or Owens.

Who is that Nubian Goddess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back