PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

Bubba is gone

Only weird if you don't fuck

We're great thanks to all the leaked sex tapes

1. No

2. No

QDcY89x.png

Thank you goodbrothers

I'm the best looking guy in the PWD and I have the best looking ass.

Snapping you a pic of my ass right now

I challenge this I also bet I get my ass eaten by more strange than anyone in this thread.

Rave sluts are a different breed

To be fair, I never said it was a bad thing.

Plus, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm about to dive into a stack of comics I bought yesterday.

I let my comics stack up for like a year and read em all in a night where I just feel like sitting on ass. Spawn, TMNT, and sex criminals are my current books

Just seen that del rio and mysterio are wresting a WCPW event in my home town.

Paige will be mine Del Rio don't scare me

They are leaving a Braun/Reigns story still open, but I don't see Reigns losing at Mania. Would be awesome for him to turn heel and he could get some good heat from destroying Taker after he beats him, that's too good though so they won't do it.

The Braun storyline still hanging over him is what makes me think they're not going to pull the trigger, despite how heelish he was in his promos with Taker and HBK.

Braun shouldn't have lost clean at Fastlane, but once he did, they should have moved him the fuck away from Reigns immediately. He should murdering mid-carders and re-building what they lost. Could have a slow build to another match at SummerSlam or Survivor Series or even next year's Mania where Braun has been stewing over the one guy to beat him for months and months and months and now he's finally going for his revenge.

I never watched Power Rangers. LTR has asked to watch it a few times and it was the first time I ever saw a full episode. It's like a seizure waiting to happen with terrible acting even for a kid's show. Aside from nostalgia, I can't imagine why anyone over 5 or 6 would have any interest in it. No offense.

Yeah the "hand picked" rhetoric is valid but people blaming Daniel Bryan for Roman"s failures in 2017 is ri-goddamn-diculous. His booking the last 2 years has been so inexplicably bad that no one could make it work. It's like they try to make him look bad and emphasis his weaknesses. He himself is not awful but there is nothing about his character or booking that really makes you want to like the guy. The only real reason to like the guy is he's got a badass look and is pretty funny on twitter.

QFT. Monday is a prime example: he attacked a 50-year-old man from behind. They had him do that shit to KO all the time. I'm supposed to be rooting for the handsome, jacked dude who attacks the guy that looks like a fatter version of me from behind? He ruined Rusev's wedding for goodness sake. Rusev is the American dream!

Making it even more frustrating is the moments they've wasted. They passed on three different moments that could have been AMAZING heel turns. In order of awesomeness:

3. Turning heel on Dean to win the title at the Survivor Series tournament in an ode to Rocky turning heel on Foley. It could have been criticized for ripping off Rocky joining the Corporation, but they were already ripping off that angle and as a tribute it would have been sweet. Could have done a two-fer and had him lock Dean in a Sharpshooter only for Trips to immediately call for the bell.

2. Could have kept him out of the Shield triple threat coming off his suspension. With Seth about to win, he comes out of the crowd and interferes to stop him and just wrecks Seth to death to the point of, "OK, that's really enough." Then he turns around and wrecks Dean even worse. He picks up the belt and stands over their dead bodies. The next night he forms the Samoan Empire with his "real" family.

1. Beating the shit out of Rocky at the close of the 2015 Rumble. I would have marked out so hard I'd still be marking out.

Back