PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

Goldberg, who even in his prime was known to be extremely limited in the ring, who hadn't wrestled in over a decade.

vs

Angle, celebrated by fans and co-workers as one of the greatest workers in history, who has stayed active this entire time.

okay
Time to move on from the nostalgia acts and focus on the future. It's not an indictment to Kurts abilities, but a statement on the over reliance on "past" stars.

Bring him in, let him compete against newer stars, and put them over. Doesn't need a title for that.

which japanese wrestler did angle have that insane match against about 3 to 5 years ago? i remember it was on youtube in 2 parts.
I want to say Nagata but that was more than 5 years ago.

Time to move on from the nostalgia acts and focus on the future. It's not an indictment to Kurts abilities, but a statement on the over reliance on "past" stars.

Bring him in, let him compete against newer stars, and put them over. Doesn't need a title for that.

I mean, I'd agree if you were making this argument about Goldberg, or Rock even (and I love Rock), or Austin. But, again, Angle has been active on the indies, he's still better than half the current roster, and right now he's Twitter feuding with the champion of the developmental brand - he's not gonna win the Universal or even WWE titles. At best he'd win the US championship for one last run. Him being active and decent in ring, going for a mid-card / developmental belt and putting over up-and-comers >>> Goldberg being inactive and shitty in the ring, taking the top title and wrecking main eventers. Not the same thing, not by a long shot.

On the note of Robin Hood, the thing that makes me laugh is in Prince Of Thieves, when Robin and the Saracen land at Dover and he goes "I shall dine with my father in Nottingham by nightfall!" and, I am going "Um.... nah mate, that would be hard even nowadays!"

He just mentions dining with his dad, never a place. His dad might have been hanging out a mile down the road. Gonna have to rewatch that, watched it a hundred times on VHS.

He just mentions dining with his dad, never a place. His dad might have been hanging out a mile down the road. Gonna have to rewatch that, watched it a hundred times on VHS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102798/goofs

"When Robin and Azeem arrive in Dover, Robin says we will be dining with my father by nightfall. Nottingham is over 170 miles from Dover. Robin then makes an extravagant detour via the "Robin Hood" gap in Hadrian's Wall (approximately 120 miles north of Nottingham) before heading south again; making a rather unlikely journey total of more than 400 miles in under a day."

You're right, but it is the most likely location they are going.

JsjjUwAxwXTbPFflLfCxnj2-GC8IL-x9sm3Mt62xoLw.png

A1 posting right here people! We can all take a lesson or two from Rex.

Back