PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

Taker shouldn't win IMO.

Imagine if Taker was still undefeated and Roman turned heel to beat him. It would be a top 3 heel turn moment, just above Shawn throwing Marty through the Barbershop window and just below Hogan forming the nWo.

I let my comics stack up for like a year and read em all in a night where I just feel like sitting on ass. Spawn, TMNT, and sex criminals are my current books
Cheaper to go with the Trades if you do it that way.

I'm reading a bunch of stuff right now:
Anything Guardians except Drax (Punk sucks more at doing comics than fighting). The Grounded stuff has been good.

Some of the Star Wars titles are ok.

Justice League is so so.

Really liking the Green Lanterns title. I'm digging the new Lanterns more than I thought I would.

Suicide Squad has been good.

Deathstroke is all over the place.

Just dropped GI Joe.

Micronaughts has been good but is ending.

Deadpool the Duck was awesome mindless fun.

Imagine if Taker was still undefeated and Roman turned heel to beat him. It would be a top 3 heel turn moment, just above Shawn throwing Marty through the Barbershop window and just below Hogan forming the nWo.

They can still make the greatest heel turn ever. Cena breaking the championship record and retiring taker whilst turning heel would do this.

OrdinaryGlamorousDikkops.gif

For all of you who enjoy the vanilla midget spot monkeys, tickets go on sale April 1st for NJPW's G1 Climax Stage in Long Beach, CA on July 1st and 2nd. I am gonna be there for sure. This is can't miss for any NJPW fan within driving distance to the show. I am definitely gonna try and grab front row seats and do the meet and greets. Should be a fun time as the G1 Climax is one of the best tournaments in all of wrestling.

They can still make the greatest heel turn ever. Cena breaking the championship record and retiring taker whilst turning heel would do this.
I think pre Brock Breaking streak I would agree. But now I doubt it. However reigns retorting taker would rustle jammy pajamies

For all of you who enjoy the vanilla midget spot monkeys, tickets go on sale April 1st for NJPW's G1 Climax Stage in Long Beach, CA on July 1st and 2nd. I am gonna be there for sure. This is can't miss for any NJPW fan within driving distance to the show. I am definitely gonna try and grab front row seats and do the meet and greets. Should be a fun time as the G1 Climax is one of the best tournaments in all of wrestling.

I'm planning on going. Drinks and Roman greens on me. @moonwolf lets do this pwd party

I wasn't expecting them to be at the LB convention center, they are going all out. I wish they would post the card before tickets go on sale though.

@lakersfan45 thanks for the invite. that is essentially a 4 day weekend so there is a good chance that I'll be away; likely in Seattle.

Back