PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

I wasn't expecting them to be at the LB convention center, they are going all out. I wish they would post the card before tickets go on sale though.

@lakersfan45 thanks for the invite. that is essentially a 4 day weekend so there is a good chance that I'll be away; likely in Seattle.
UR like the Kelli to my screech

The RILEY and Maya to my farkle far

Speaking of Screech...did y'all ever watch Celebrity Fit Club? I forgot about Screech challenging the drill instructor guy to "one on one gladiatorial combat in the UFC."

Speaking of Screech...did y'all ever watch Celebrity Fit Club? I forgot about Screech challenging the drill instructor guy to "one on one gladiatorial combat in the UFC."

I don't remember that but I do remember when screech lumped up some old man in celebrity boxing. chyna boxed joey buttafucco on the same card I think.

200.gif

I remember that shit. Fucker had disappeared for a week or 2 and used diet pills to meet his weight goals.

I've got the feeling that Mauro will be off the WM broadcast team :(

Imagine if Taker was still undefeated and Roman turned heel to beat him. It would be a top 3 heel turn moment, just above Shawn throwing Marty through the Barbershop window and just below Hogan forming the nWo.

Having Cena or Reigns beating Taker with a turn would have made more money than anything they have done the last couple of years.

The cups would have been raining on Reigns while he was stomping Taker in the corner. Then Lesnar/Rollins/Cesaro(hahahahaha) runs in for the save.

And then he became a muslim with D'lo Brown. Attitude era at its best!

Worse than that, he became an indian. It's not like he converted to a different religion, he became a different nationality. There was even a brief time when they changed their names to "Rajah" and "Bajah"

Back