PWD 432: Paige worked herself into a shoot

Pizza or Tacos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"All the other wrestlers make their matches feel like it's some kind of fight. Our matches are more like a party!"

This tells me everything that I need to know.

latest

It's their look, their physique, their size, their shitty selling, overuse of flips, lame attempts at being cool and making the kliq handsign and "suck it" officially lame as fuck.

And not to mention just being huge suck ups to meltzer.
which one fucked your gf

I assume y'all are talking about the Young Cucks.

Southpaw regional wrestling is the best thing I've seen this weekend and I saw the Paige stuff.

I need payoffs to it though, what happened to Big Bartholomews farm? Did Tex Ferguson ever regain his sight? Did Clint Bobski ever see anything in their champion?

Haven't been this blueballed since they cancelled My Name is Earl

I've been watching being the Elite on youtube and the Young Bucks seem pretty cool, I still don't like their wrestling though.

The bucks of youth annoy me so much that by proxy I like Kenny Omega.

dszdic4.jpg

Nice abs, I wonder if she can front squat 240

have any of you nerds ever tried ddp yoga? a person at work who has never watched a second of professional wrestling is currently going through the program. i might seriously give it a try.

Watching the muffs at a small record shop in la right now. @Gutter Chris u a fan?

I love record store shows ... I dont have a feeling on the muffs one way or another I never jammed em much.... I think they had a song on the angus soundtrack that was alright

have any of you nerds ever tried ddp yoga? a person at work who has never watched a second of professional wrestling is currently going through the program. i might seriously give it a try.

Definitely try it

Chris Jericho is doing the best work of his career at 46 years old and winning slammys for the omg moment of the year jumping off a cage all because of DDP Yoga. It's so easy to do he just lays out a towel in his hotel room and can do it at any time. Use code Jericho for a special discount.

I do that shit though watching DDP doing his shtick can be a fucking chore. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back