PWD 432: Paige worked herself into a shoot

Pizza or Tacos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also didn't help that he liked to get into fights with random marks.

Hardly a worthy push if you think you might have to bail the guy out of jail one day.

Worked for a few folks.. Steiner, Outsiders, nWo.

Make it a gimmick.

Worked for a few folks.. Steiner, Outsiders, nWo.

Make it a gimmick.
Outsiders.....nWo?

Outside of one fat retard, who'd they ever fight?

Forgot to add lolwcw

Yeah I really can't figure out what's going on with the guys in here who are obsessed with Xavier's dick size. I'm gonna guess X's dick is bigger than 99% of the guys saying he has a small dick, but it's the first black cock they've seen that wasn't a foot long ... lol

His SRW name is Big Dick Black.

The Natural Born Thrillers, wonder if the WWF would have ran with it if it wasn't a dead stable by the time WWF bought WCW?

Reno's 'Roll of the Dice' looked like it could kill someone.

I bet Punk has one of those dicks that curves like a banana.
tlkOFjG.jpg

The Natural Born Thrillers, wonder if the WWF would have ran with it if it wasn't a dead stable by the time WWF bought WCW?

Reno's 'Roll of the Dice' looked like it could kill someone.

idk, I like Cody's better

idk, I like Cody's better

That top one isn't Reno. Someone on the video says it's Steve Bradley, who was found dead in 2008 at the age of 32. Man, professional wrestling is some shit.

Reno hits Konnan with it after the match.

I bet Punk has one of those dicks that curves like a banana.
On a related note. I bought some bananas over a week ago and these fountain of youth motherfuckers are still green as grass. Ripen damn it, I'm hungry!

That top one isn't Reno. Someone on the video says it's Steve Bradley, who was found dead in 2008 at the age of 32. Man, professional wrestling is some shit.

Reno hits Konnan with it after the match.

Man I should have known better, for some reason the name Reno just wasn't ringing a bell until I saw the clip you posted. Thanks for the heads up

Fuckers who don't know wr

@Minotauro Rex as Borden Wall, an illegal Mexican who got hit in the head and thinks he's a good old' boy. But he still uses a lucha style calling it Southern Rassling.

Borden Wall has a 10 inch cock that he calls the Justice Bringer that he jackhammers Mexican girls (illegals and legal) with into submission.

At wrestle mania he squashes Roman Reigns in 2 minutes hitting his finisher The Bean Dip on him. After Roman raises his hand and declares that he is the Big Dog now.

Hulk Hogan appears from the crowd with a mic proclaiming, "That's the Wall, brother!" He gets in the ring and they both do the Hulkster poses with Borden Wall be significantly more muscular, handsome and charismatic ( just like IRL).

He heads back to gorilla position and Maryse sucks his dick while the Miz cries and jerks off. Vince gives him a standing ovation and whispers in his ear that he was the son he should of had. Upon seeing Kalisto, Borden Wall stops Maryse saying, "Justice never sleeps" and shoots a lightning fast double leg on Kalisto and hog ties him to take back to Mexico. At the border Wall tells Kalisto, "Damn son, you were quicker than cum on a gold tooth" kicks him in his huevos and Angle slams him over the border.

Man I should have known better, for some reason the name Reno just wasn't ringing a bell until I saw the clip you posted. Thanks for the heads up

Gravy.

Reno looked like someone that fit in with the ECW crowd and looked odd when around the rest of NBT, would have fit in perfectly with the Flock if he was there at the time.

Damn Stevie; "Why don't you go ask one of the Mexicans what their favorite movie is and scram, pal."

Last edited:

I'm not religious, but praise the lawd
raw

You probably hear more about them with them on the indies than if they got buried on Smackdown, not sure why you're happy
Because I don't have to see them on actual wrestling shows.

Youngbucks are the worse thing to happen to wrestling since halcion.

So is it just the superkick spamming ?
It's their look, their physique, their size, their shitty selling, overuse of flips, lame attempts at being cool and making the kliq handsign and "suck it" officially lame as fuck.

And not to mention just being huge suck ups to meltzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back