PWD 432: Paige worked herself into a shoot

Pizza or Tacos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Jericho is doing the best work of his career at 46 years old and winning slammys for the omg moment of the year jumping off a cage all because of DDP Yoga. It's so easy to do he just lays out a towel in his hotel room and can do it at any time. Use code Jericho for a special discount.

ff9.gif

"All the other wrestlers make their matches feel like it's some kind of fight. Our matches are more like a party!"

This tells me everything that I need to know.

latest

You just gonna freeze these motherfuckers or are you gonna rip out their spines?

I love record store shows ... I dont have a feeling on the muffs one way or another I never jammed em much.... I think they had a song on the angus soundtrack that was alright
Thumbs up for mentioning angus

have any of you nerds ever tried ddp yoga? a person at work who has never watched a second of professional wrestling is currently going through the program. i might seriously give it a try.
raw

Honestly, I think I will take up DDP yoga at some point this year.

Enjoying the shit outta Lucha Underground

Is DDP Yoga just going around giving unsuspecting strangers Diamond Cutters?

Borden Wall has a 10 inch cock that he calls the Justice Bringer that he jackhammers Mexican girls (illegals and legal) with into submission.

At wrestle mania he squashes Roman Reigns in 2 minutes hitting his finisher The Bean Dip on him. After Roman raises his hand and declares that he is the Big Dog now.

Hulk Hogan appears from the crowd with a mic proclaiming, "That's the Wall, brother!" He gets in the ring and they both do the Hulkster poses with Borden Wall be significantly more muscular, handsome and charismatic ( just like IRL).

He heads back to gorilla position and Maryse sucks his dick while the Miz cries and jerks off. Vince gives him a standing ovation and whispers in his ear that he was the son he should of had. Upon seeing Kalisto, Borden Wall stops Maryse saying, "Justice never sleeps" and shoots a lightning fast double leg on Kalisto and hog ties him to take back to Mexico. At the border Wall tells Kalisto, "Damn son, you were quicker than cum on a gold tooth" kicks him in his huevos and Angle slams him over the border.
pls tag me when discussing cucked Miz

have any of you nerds ever tried ddp yoga? a person at work who has never watched a second of professional wrestling is currently going through the program. i might seriously give it a try.
I actually ordered the DVDs a few days ago and they should get here tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm excited to give it a shot. It's something different from p90x and insanity that I've tried. I need something to jump start getting my fat ass back in shape. Lol

Because I don't have to see them on actual wrestling shows.

Youngbucks are the worse thing to happen to wrestling since halcion.

The only thing that makes this untrue is the existence of Kenny Omega and Joey Ryan. They'd make a great Mt Rushmore of rasslin horse shit.

I'm not religious, but praise the lawd
raw

Jeebus...if you're up there listening...I'm sorry for ever doubting you...you really do love me like the bible says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back