PWD 225: Does my insurance cover "Brock Lesnar attack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and of course, the best part of Raw from Monday:

The good part starts at 4:51. JBL gets REKT.

Those commentary rules aren't really bad at all. Good general guidelines.

This last RAW really drove home the point that the commentary team has the ability to call matches and add something to the show, when they're not talking about three other things that have nothing to do with what's on screen.

Some of those make sense, but good lord some of them are insane.

Do not say hate is just odd.

"Keep comments believable or plausible" is hilariously unfollowed.

Also how does the Ref didn't see it sound dumb? It makes a lot more sense than some of the shit they say.

Just keep it simple and actually talk about the match at hand and the commentary would be 10x better.

Those announcer notes are ridiculous. And the majority of the good ones are not followed at all.

Did I just watch a Raw in Chicago without any CM Punk chants?

Did I just watch a Raw in Chicago without any CM Punk chants?

Crazy right? A little bit of time and a good product and people aren't chanting 'boring', 'this sucks' or the names of various people who aren't even there or competing.

It's almost as if putting out a good product engages the interest of the crowd.

Awesome thread title, sexy ass Maria as the mascot and bro country as the theme. Good job Sonnen...

Do you guys think Cormier is stalking Seth Rollins?

O0EYpzk.png

Do you guys think Cormier is stalking Seth Rollins?

O0EYpzk.png

The man has a point. No-one needs bothering at 4:30 in the morning. You're doubtless wanting to stagger through and get done ASAP, not chinwag with fans.

4:30 in the morning is too late and too early for black people

Rollins is completely right nobody wants to be bothered at 4.30am in an airport after spending the day before travelling as well. It's really not much to ask the guys probably run off a few hours sleep a night there only human.

Flair said Piper lost his legends deal with the wwe
because of Austin

I don't understand the need to take pics or get autographs, really at any time but especially at 4 am. If you have to say something just shake his hand and say thanks for putting on a good show. Quick and easy.

Flair said Piper lost his legends deal with the wwe
because of Austin

I listened to Stone Cold address it on his podcast, but what was said.
From what I read on line Sasso was just talking about SCSA quitting WWE which any wrestling fan knows. Did he make wife beating jokes? SCSA comes off as a Diva for getting it pulled in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back