PWD 225: Does my insurance cover "Brock Lesnar attack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Stone Cold address it on his podcast, but what was said.
From what I read on line Sasso was just talking about SCSA quitting WWE which any wrestling fan knows. Did he make wife beating jokes? SCSA comes off as a Diva for getting it pulled in the first place.

I didn't get a chance to listen to it but I can't find any mention of the wife beating stuff. Mostly talked about Austin always quitting.

Hard times is when a man has been on the job 30 years, 30 years! And then they kick him in the butt, give him a watch and say "sorry daddy a podcast cost you your job". That's hard times!

It seems stupid for Austin to do, but I get the feeling that Piper probably doesn't care anyway.

I didn't listen to the Sasso/Piper thing, and I haven't listened to Austin's comments on it, and I really don't know anything about it, but I'm 100% confident in saying that good ol' Stone Cold was completely in the right.

Oh hell yeah.
Brother.

I didn't listen to the Sasso/Piper thing, and I haven't listened to Austin's comments on it, and I really don't know anything about it, but I'm 100% confident in saying that good ol' Stone Cold was completely in the right.

Oh hell yeah.
Brother.

No doubt

3138403.gif

The little bit of Total Divas I watched last night was pretty terrible
If I was Kidd I woulda slugged the shit outta that deaf bitch

I listened to the first 25 minutes. I can see why podcast one pulled it. It's not like they said anything really bad about Austin but it did sound like they were mocking him weather it was intentional or not.

Piper was asking questions to Sasso like he was talking to Austin and Sasso spent most of the time repeating the stuff Austin says on his podcast. His rv, tv, wonder dog, beer etc. Piper took a couple digs at Austin for being a quitter and Sasso played along. Nothing was said about the wife beating hard n heavy times.

The part where they called Hacksaw was kinda funny because he though he was talking to Austin and Sasso was taking shots at him as Austin. They have a bit of heat from the wcw days but they let Duggan in on the joke before it went too far.

I stopped listening after 25 minutes so i'm not sure if they kept up the act the whole show but 25 minutes was already way to long for the act.

Watching Brock destroy that car it looked like a piece of the door flew into the crowd.

Notes like that are standard for any live broadcast show whether it's news, sports, or entertainment. Any shows that have to deal with sponsors and sensitivity is pretty much run like this

Watching Brock destroy that car it looked like a piece of the door flew into the crowd.

You mean when he picked up the door and chucked it into the crowd?

Didn't he throw a fucking monitor into the crowd once too shortly after his initial return?

All seemed pretty reasonable and expected to me. I like calling Mania the grandaddy of them all though.

You mean when he picked up the door and chucked it into the crowd?

Didn't he throw a fucking monitor into the crowd once too shortly after his initial return?

Lol yeah I rewound it and half of the door spun over the barrier. I would have backed the fuck out of there real quick.

It did, some guy got nailed by the door.

Also when did you become a Lakers fan?

always been a laker fan

Everyone on the warrior wagon here tho

lol'ing hard listening to Will Sasso on the podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back