PWD 225: Does my insurance cover "Brock Lesnar attack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Jericho went over. I was not expecting that!

It was a good event. Felt more like a Japanese wrestling event than the typical WWE machine, which is cool. Just match after match, no promos or anything in between. I also feel a bit nostalgic hearing the Japanese crowd doing their usual routine, the "oooh!"s inbetween moves and the golf claps after a pin attempt. They were definitely starting to emulate their American counterparts though with the chants, they just want to belong. :p

It was a good event. Felt more like a Japanese wrestling event than the typical WWE machine, which is cool. Just match after match, no promos or anything in between. I also feel a bit nostalgic hearing the Japanese crowd doing their usual routine, the "oooh!"s inbetween moves and the golf claps after a pin attempt. They were definitely starting to emulate their American counterparts though with the chants, they just want to belong. :p

I've liked hte small promos that there were for Brock and then for Balor/Owens. I think it has been a cool event, so far, and I like that it has a different feel. Obviously, they are going to do that because they're in Japan. I think if this event wass in the UK, there is no way the event would be like the way it was. I think it would be cool if they did this once a year, or maybe every six months depending on what the location is.

Balor's body paint is amazing.

I was watching Brock destroying that car, hoping he did not fuck himself up. Some of the IWC shits on him for not being there every week, but when he is there he gives 110%.

Absolutely. Last night was awesome. I texted my buddy and asked if he was watching this, cant remember the last time i did that. Felt like a 9 year old kid during the Monday night wars watching Stone Cold fuck shit up and running to the house phone to call my friends from school.

Does anyone else watch tough enough? Geezus that Patrick kid sounds mad whiny

Absolutely. Last night was awesome. I texted my buddy and asked if he was watching this, cant remember the last time i did that. Felt like a 9 year old kid during the Monday night wars watching Stone Cold fuck shit up and running to the house phone to call my friends from school.

Brock fucked that car up as bad as Ezekiel Elliot did to Alabama's run defense LMAO!

The last time I texted my friend if they were watching Raw was the original Nexus appearance, I think.

It is shocking how much better the commentary is without JBL.

Brock fucked that car up as bad as Ezekiel Elliot did to Alabama's run defense LMAO!

The last time I texted my friend if they were watching Raw was the original Nexus appearance, I think.

Goddamn it Sexy lol. I hope Kirby Smart has had as many sleepless night as I have since January Only 57 more days.

Brock's segment was so good that I bought Raw tickets this morning. So how bout that WWE? I saw something on television that intrigued me so that it made me want to spend money and time to go see it in person. What a crazy concept.

jbl was great during his first run
vince is the problem

Yes, I agree about JBL's first run. Now he just says "I LOVE IT MAGGLE!". Well, to be fair, Cole/Saxton are actually calling the match and hyping aspects of the wrestlers and ADDING to the match. The most clear/perfect example of this is just saying how Balor was desperate to win in Japan/how disrespectful Owens was.

I would love it if it was similar to this on Raw every week. Who knows, maybe H was in charge of this.

Goddamn it Sexy lol. I hope Kirby Smart has had as many sleepless night as I have since January Only 57 more days.

Brock's segment was so good that I bought Raw tickets this morning. So how bout that WWE? I saw something on television that intrigued me so that it made me want to spend money and time to go see it in person. What a crazy concept.

LOL, I heard on the radio here the other day that Alabama flew Tom Herman in to get tips on what Alabama's tendencies were during the game. Smart also said on a radio show in ATL that when they talked to their players after the game they asked them what the deal was. A lot of those scrubs, the DBs mostly (who coaches them again LMAO!) said that they didn't respect the QB, who as you well remember was a third stringer. That third stringer flung it all over the field and ran them turds over.

You should really try getting to a PPV, they are a lot of fun. MITB was awesome this year, I am trying to convince my friends to go to Mania at Jerry's World.

Did I miss this from Raw?

Yes, I agree about JBL's first run. Now he just says "I LOVE IT MAGGLE!". Well, to be fair, Cole/Saxton are actually calling the match and hyping aspects of the wrestlers and ADDING to the match. The most clear/perfect example of this is just saying how Balor was desperate to win in Japan/how disrespectful Owens was.

I would love it if it was similar to this on Raw every week. Who knows, maybe H was in charge of this.

LOL, I heard on the radio here the other day that Alabama flew Tom Herman in to get tips on what Alabama's tendencies were during the game. Smart also said on a radio show in ATL that when they talked to their players after the game they asked them what the deal was. A lot of those scrubs, the DBs mostly (who coaches them again LMAO!) said that they didn't respect the QB, who as you well remember was a third stringer. That third stringer flung it all over the field and ran them turds over.

You should really try getting to a PPV, they are a lot of fun. MITB was awesome this year, I am trying to convince my friends to go to Mania at Jerry's World.

I can't even start thinking about that game lol

That is on my list to do. I haven't been to a PPV since 2007. Saw one of Benoit's last matches and the only time I ever got to see the Showstopper, the main event, the icon, Mr. Wrestlemania perform in person. Pumped for next week because I've never seen Brock live. I'm still trying to piece together a Mania trip as well. That is going to be insane at the billion dollar playpen.

Not according to PAWL:

I forgot who it was but this was another gem on Finebaum yesterday:

"Let's get something straight, Paul. I'm sick and damn tired of people saying that Alabama got their butts beat by a third-string quarterback in the playoff game. Carnell Williams ain't no third-string quarterback. You hear me, Paul? CARNELL WILLIAMS AIN'T NO THIRD-STRING QUARTERBACK! And last time I checked losing by one touchdown, ONE FREAKING TOUCHDOWN, ain't getting your butts beat! YOU HEAR ME, PAUL? ROLL TIDE!"

And that's not a typo, they kept saying "Carnell Williams" instead of Cardale Jones.

Why isn't Raw in the GA Dome next week?

I've liked hte small promos that there were for Brock and then for Balor/Owens. I think it has been a cool event, so far, and I like that it has a different feel. Obviously, they are going to do that because they're in Japan. I think if this event wass in the UK, there is no way the event would be like the way it was. I think it would be cool if they did this once a year, or maybe every six months depending on what the location is.

Balor's body paint is amazing.

I echo Struggle's comment about hoping they do stuff like this with some house shows now and then. Maybe this would be a way to get an MSG show broadcast in some capacity. I remember MSG Network used to air MSG cards that were basically house shows back in the day. They could do a Saturday afternoon card or something like that.

From the Heavies thread about Tate's Reebok sports bra:

I hope Miesha Tate is MMA's version of that WWE entertainer Chyna where once her career is over she spirals out of control and does anal

Lulz.

They'd show a lot of old house shows on the WWE 24/7 On Demand so they gotta know theres an audience for them
MSG shows from MSG Network
Philly shows from Prism
LA shows from Z Network
And Houston shows from some network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back