PWD 225: Does my insurance cover "Brock Lesnar attack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The thread title made me LMAO!

2. Mascot - Approved!

3. Ziggler is a poser.

But yeah, real curious as to who tried out for WWE while overseas. Can't be anyone in NJPW.

I don't remember her having that ass in WWE.

Very possibly the difference between her being in her 20's and 30's. Carries a bit more bodyfat and luckily for her stores it below the waist.

She can like communism and soccer for all I care

w8JbSq2.gif

LOL! This.^

Don't discount weights either. It's like women just a figured out a couple years ago that if you do squats you wind up with a nice ass. You see a ton of girls in the squat rack now compared to 4 or 5 years ago.

She did Playboy years ago and her ass was as flat as an ironing board

Watched No Mercy 2001. Some highlights and funny stuff...

It still has "Click, Click, Boom by Saliva as the theme music. The opening promo vid made Austin look like a nutjob and that made me lol. Paul E and JR are on commentary!!!

Hardys vs Lance Storm and Hurricane. The Hardys are the wCw tag champs? The wCw ref is wearing some grey shirt with a red and white trim. Looks ugly. Match has a great finish including Lita doing a sweet diving hurracanrana to Lance Storm.

Vince arrives in style backstage. (Limo Flyin':)) Cole is there to ask him some questions. Vince is carrying his jacket and he asks Cole to help him put it on. Cole drops it!!! After it gets put on Vince says: " You ever drop my jacket like that again and I'll drop you!"

Kane vs Test... for some reason! Test nails Kane with the ring bell right in front of Nick Patrick. JR is angry. JR: He might have been distracted by your cap." Paul E: "It is a nice cap." Kane with a dropkick! The match was good, the crowd were really into it. For his shady officiating, Nick Patrick gets two chokeslams and a powerbomb from Kane.

Funny promo backstage between Coach, Debra and Austin.

Stacy's here!!!!!!!

Stacy vs Torrie is next. Both come out to suspiciously generic hip hop instrumentals. Editing?
JR: "Torrie is wrestling barefoot tonite. I noticed that - how sick am I."
Paul E: "I wanna be Jack Doan when I grow up!"
(After match)
Paul E: "Do you think they'll kiss and make up?"
JR: "In your dreams..."
Paul E: "I wish!"
Five star classic!

Edge vs Christian. Ladder match for the IC title. They are apparently blood brothers according to the promo video. Edge comes out to some song Google tells me is called 'Never Gonna Stop'. Great, great match. Some sick ladder spots. The finish with the top of the ladder Conchairto was superb.

Spike Dudley is drunk in WWF NY. Doing well for himself after Molly Holly dumped him apparently. A nice looking lady approaches him as he dimisses Heyman's questions.

Dudleys vs Show and Tajiri is next. Match was fine. I miss Tajiri. Those kicks! Massive chokeslam to Bubba!
Bubba (after the match to Heyman): "FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR THE ALLIANCE!"
Paul E: "They did it for The Alliance JR."

Booker T vs Bikertaker is next. Rollin' is unedited. (Well, except for Durst's potty mouth:)) "Booger Red" Jim? Wtf?! During this match I noticed that the stage/set looked like shit. Bland as hell. Booker hit a missle dropkick. It was a fine match alright.

Jericho vs The Rock for the wCw title. JR not so subtly buries WCW for their mishandling of Jericho. "He's only getting his first shot at the belt now even though he wrestled there from '96-'99. Says a lot about their booking at the time."
Sign in crowd: Bring back King Lawler GTFO!!!!
*Jericho gets crotched on the top rope.* JR: "Jericho would wanna be wearing a cup. I'll never know though."
Paul E: "Wanna go check?"
JR: "I said that I'll never know!"
Jericho with a Rock Bottom for a huge 2 count! LOL now a Peoples Elbow! Crowd are split down the middle but there are no goofy "Lets go X/Lets go Y" chants. Steph out! she almost came out of her dress when Rock threw her over the ropes.
Sign in crowd: I like 'em Steph
Excellent match. MOTN.

RVD/Austin/Angle main event. RVD is the Hardcore champ. That has to be a first. Austin's theme music suuuucks. RVD is over. Austin busting out an STF. Correctly applied too.:) Austin is randomly flipping people off in the crowd. Angle actually hits the moonsault - beautiful.
It's Vince!!!! But whose side is he on??!! Oh yeah, Kurt.:) Now Shane is out and brawling with Vince. Meanwhile, Austin is busy nailing RVD with a stunner. Good match.

Excellent show over all. A great mix of everything.

Where's Sexy?

In regards to the WWE Japan tryouts, if Swagsuke and/or Okada did indeed tried out, then it was pointless cause they're the ones holding NJPW higher than any other promotion.

They didn't have try outs, apparently. I don't think Nakamura/Okada need try outs. They are both amazing. It is too bad that Swagsuke Swagamura isn't 5-10 years younger.

-

I am just watching Beast in the East, and I really like it so far. I think the commentary is loads better, and I am still in the first match. Jericho is over in Japan, I like the crowd and am really looking forward to watching the rest of this card.

LOL, the dude dressed like Kevin Owens in the first row.

Holy shit, Jericho went over. I was not expecting that!

I was watching Brock destroying that car, hoping he did not fuck himself up. Some of the IWC shits on him for not being there every week, but when he is there he gives 110%.

Peter, you need to relax brother.

Holy shit, that first German Suplex from Brock against Kofi, jfc. Brock is the best, honestly it is amazing what he is able to do in the ring at his size. He Makes Big E, who is fucking huge, look small. Brock/Seth is going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back