Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I called my guy who owns a chain of restaurants named John. I say 'get us some extras', if you know what I mean, for the party. What comes to the hotel? 10 boxes of XL pizzas, stuffed crust! And we played Tekken all night!"

The state of This Business!

anyone-else-always-have-tiffy-time-on-their-mind-30f-v0-uz9f08agkfvc1.jpeg

I don't know what Tiffy is booked for tonight but I hope she looks strong.

Giulia is expected to work “at least a handful of matches” for Rossy Ogawa’s new promotion Marigold
-Giulia is expected to report to the PC in late June/early July-WHILE WWE CAN GET RIGHTS TO HER MUSIC, there isn’t a plan to do so. The expectation is she will retain her ring name
-Giulia is expected to debut at NXT Heatwave and challenge for one of the women’s championships

shannon-sharpe-thinking.gif

Get on that bass line, damn it!

I don't know who this is but the fact that she's hidden on ROH shows that Tony really doesn't care about making money.

She used to be NWA womens tag champs with a chick that looked exactly like my ex wife from the 90's, just so you know

I don't know who this is but the fact that she's hidden on ROH shows that Tony really doesn't care about making money.

I'm cool with ROH bringing the Hex. They already use Alysin Kay and both of them have some good assets.

She used to be NWA womens tag champs with a chick that looked exactly like my ex wife from the 90's, just so you know
Pete, probably too personal, but did she have the booty like Kay does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back