Purposefully awkward

I karate kick and announce myself with my name and entrance theme for every room I enter into. Don't think it's awkward? Try showing up like this to a funeral or showing up late to a wedding...

You're trying too hard, son.

This post was not funny, and obviously not true.

Now this post WAS purposefully awkward.

were BFFs now.

It's about reading the girl. Some women are put off by strong guys, they take it as cocky, bro-ey, arrogance. In these cases I slide into shy eye contact and a different posture. Alpha chicks I do the exact opposite. Eye contact, challenging statements, and ball swinging.

I'm also 32 and single, so there's that.

Damn it!!!! everyone needs to stop stealing my moves.

I dont acknowledge people unless they come up and talk to me or introduce themselves . I use to avoid eye contact.I have a five second delay answering people when they ask me something.I walk off right in the middle of conversations with people.
I randomly tickle people on the side as I walk past them

I bust within 30 seconds.. on purpose! :oops:

Minuteman crew checking in

lol I remember the school slut was trying to force me to fuck again and I was done, we fucked like three times the night before. I just wanted to eat breakfast and get high with my friends. So she's going crazy and when I was busy doing something else handcuffed me to the bed. Couldn't stop my dick from getting hard and she just started riding me. So I was like fuck it and busted so fucking fast she couldn't believe it. I went limp and she couldn't do shit. That was a good day.

"Hi"

"Good thanks. Yourself?"

That's basically my life summed up

If there's a lot of open seats on the subway and I'm in a shitty mood, I'll sit right next to someone. 1 out of 5 times that person gets up and moves to another seat.

I like pretending that I've never heard of popular actors/movies/bands/TV shows/etc. and get the best, confused reactions from people.

Usually I actually don't know what they're talking about. "You going to Ultra this year?" What the fuck is that.

No one ever asks about MMA or how brutal the new Undergang album is. :(

I'd say about 1 in every 20 elevator stunt, someone will ask me to turn around. I either respond with 'no dice' or 'pardon me sir?'
lol, but do you turn around when you leave the elevator or back it up ass first <possibly with beep beep beep lol>?

Can't think of anything that specific but sometimes I do things for comedic value like when me and someone else are crossing paths and we both go right/left I'll purposely follow them so they can't cross

Or when someone I know is going to sit down I'll rush to take the spot/chair then say just kidding and let them have it

If there's a lot of open seats on the subway and I'm in a shitty mood, I'll sit right next to someone. 1 out of 5 times that person gets up and moves to another seat.

Usually I actually don't know what they're talking about. "You going to Ultra this year?" What the fuck is that.

No one ever asks about MMA or how brutal the new Undergang album is. :(

I used to do that but to my friends in the car instead of the subway because I'm not a poor person traveling with peasants

If there were four of us getting into a car, instead of calling shotgun I would call middle seat and sit in the middle of the backseat, so no matter where they sat they would have to cram next to me

I bring up racist stuff when I'm with white people. I can see their awkward nervous smiles & doing this internally:

<{ByeHomer}>

While I'm:

<36>

When I do the treadmill at the gym I run backwards and sideways.

When I do the treadmill at the gym I run backwards and sideways.
I saw Dos Anjos doing that too. Not that awkward to be honest.

Unless you're naked. Or wearing a cat suit.

When people talk to me and I don't want to talk to them I just silently stare at them. They feel awkward and start nervously babbling. Then eventually make up a reason as to why they gotta go.

I saw Dos Anjos doing that too. Not that awkward to be honest.

Unless you're naked. Or wearing a cat suit.

I'm the only one at the gym that can do it well. The Manager let's me do it. I've seen people fall off the treadmill trying to copy me. LOL

IDK, I just try to be friendly, but I feel like my version of friendly is awkward bc it's asking personal questions, but I don't do it to be extra awkward or something. I don't mind when people are very friendly and joking with everyone they meet, but it does feel like a game to me. I try not to be a hater but I'm not the most talkative person.

When people talk to me and I don't want to talk to them I just silently stare at them. They feel awkward and start nervously babbling. Then eventually make up a reason as to why they gotta go.

Do you record your wins and losses on this? So intimidating.

Back