Purposefully awkward

I come up with nicknames for people but will only use them around other people. When confronted about the nickname I'll deny ever knowing about it and claim the others are crazy.

I make explosion noises when I'm in a public toilet.

I let my buddy fuck my wife as a joke once just so I could tickle him right before he came.

Man, I'm such a jokester I got him good LOL!

lol, but do you turn around when you leave the elevator or back it up ass first <possibly with beep beep beep lol>?

I turn around and wlak out normally, but you may be on to something here.

I come up with nicknames for people but will only use them around other people. When confronted about the nickname I'll deny ever knowing about it and claim the others are crazy.

like when you have @Zer the nickname of @zer_theTranny Killer?

Tell it like it is. You are an awkward loser who is pretending to be purposeful to look cool.

I do two things regularly to be purposefully awkward.

1. I do limp handshakes, and not only that but I will my hadn back a bit so the other person gets my fingers more than my hand

2. When I enter an elevator, I do not turn around and face the door/the way I just came in. I stay staring at teh back wall.

What about you guys and girls?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you get on one of them double opening elevators and it turns out you were looking at the door and everyone else was looking at the back wall. You'll feel like such a twat.

Also, limp handshakes aren't awkward. Everyone just thinks you're gay.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you get on one of them double opening elevators and it turns out you were looking at the door and everyone else was looking at the back wall. You'll feel like such a twat.

Also, limp handshakes aren't awkward. Everyone just thinks you're gay.

You sound british lol

I approach girls way out of my league very condescendingly and then hit them with the Horatio Caine sunglasses move:

In Vegas, when entering the elevator from the street to go to the Capital Grill or Maggiano's, this is how you would want to face because when the elevator opens up it opens from the opposite side from which you entered.

Sammy might be on to something here.

Is normal.

@SammyPops

You sound british lol

giphy.gif

TS, by awkard, do you mean slippin' it in the 2 hole by "accident?" Whooooooooooooooop!

OOPSEY!

@SammyPops

I scratch my balls or sneeze in my hand just before handshakes you'd be surprised the people that don't seem to mind.. when they do point it out i make a joke of it

Back