Purposefully awkward

A lot of peeing posts in here ..... but no pooping yet. smh

we had this girl that brought her bf (from another school) to our HS graduation party, and he did the handshake you alluded to TS.

So we all took it upon ourselves to try and force him to give a proper handshake, to no avail.

Dude was a master at the limpwrist handshake, like he was asking us to Waltz or some ish

Enjoy a solid pegging do you?

Edit: have you met @lsa ?
were BFFs now.

It's about reading the girl. Some women are put off by strong guys, they take it as cocky, bro-ey, arrogance. In these cases I slide into shy eye contact and a different posture. Alpha chicks I do the exact opposite. Eye contact, challenging statements, and ball swinging.

I'm also 32 and single, so there's that.

we had this girl that brought her bf (from another school) to our HS graduation party, and he did the handshake you alluded to TS.

So we all took it upon ourselves to try and force him to give a proper handshake, to no avail.

Dude was a master at the limpwrist handshake, like he was asking us to Waltz or some ish
when that happens you've got to alpha up and double down-

Kiss his hand like a lady of olde

when that happens you've got to alpha up and double down-

Kiss his hand like a lady of olde
I tried to force an Arnold/CW handshake from Predator, nothing

dude juked me out midshake, it was actually kinda incredible

were BFFs now.

It's about reading the girl. Some women are put off by strong guys, they take it as cocky, bro-ey, arrogance. In these cases I slide into shy eye contact and a different posture. Alpha chicks I do the exact opposite. Eye contact, challenging statements, and ball swinging.

I'm also 32 and single, so there's that.

I hear ya I had a friend in undergrad who would play the virgin. He claimed there existed a certain kind of girl who wanted to be 'the 1st' for dudes.

I no-sell the presence of people who appear in my cubicle to shoot the shit while I'm busy doing something.

I hear ya I had a friend in undergrad who would play the virgin. He claimed there existed a certain kind of girl who wanted to be 'the 1st' for dudes.
that would
Be tough when you finally do get to bed and start gun slinging like a pro. I guess at that point it doesn't matter tho

I like pretending that I've never heard of popular actors/movies/bands/TV shows/etc. and get the best, confused reactions from people.

lol good for him. Did you feel dirty afterwards?

When scratching my balls I always make eye contact with others...and I always call women broads in person

I karate kick and announce myself with my name and entrance theme for every room I enter into. Don't think it's awkward? Try showing up like this to a funeral or showing up late to a wedding...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back