Proof Conor is lying about being sick before the Nate fight

I don't have affection for him.

I'm being honest about his personality and either you are being dishonest or you are just not smart enough to see the true nature of someone.

You cannot know how smart I am. If you knew my IQ test, or the schools and degrees I have, would you evaluate how "smart" I am?

You have misplaced affection for him as a "fan". I recommend you stop that, and invest in real relationships. He is a bad person.

Conor took this loss sooooooooooo well!

"Bigger mun can take me poonches" x200
"Inefficient wit me anergy" x500
"TREE TOIMES THE SOIZE OF MEH!"
"YA GOT FOOKAN LUCKEH!"

*17 months later*

"I was sick!"

:rolleyes:

You cannot know how smart I am. If you knew my IQ test, or the schools and degrees I have, would you evaluate how "smart" I am?

You have misplaced affection for him as a "fan". I recommend you stop that, and invest in real relationships. He is a bad person.

I know how smart you are by reading the dumb shit you are typing.

That's it, the Mendes fight?

Listen, you're the one who posted that he makes excuses even after he wins - which I found odd - so no need to get all tetchy when someone has the audacity to reply to someone on a message board.

I know you'll either ignore this post or talk about Conor's balls and not provide any of the so called excuses when he wins.
Just yesterday and the day of his media scrum and during the world tour.. he still kept saying he only lost to Nate because Nate was 200lbs and that it was unfair to fight someone so much bigger.. then comes right back and says he will be well north of 170lbs fight night against Floyd and that Floyd's a easy fight since he's the smaller man.. but then says size doesn't matter. Nate walks around at 179..

Says he's never lost to a smaller man or a boxer.. both lies. One loss was to a guy who fought at 125 and the other loss prior to the UFC was a 38 sec 1st round sub loss to a undefeated pro boxer at the time.

I could come up with a lot more..

I know how smart you are by reading the dumb shit you are typing.

No, you don't know.

Kid, I'm tired of telling you that Santa Claus isn't real. Go believe whatever nonsense suits your delusions. Conor is a POS, and everybody knows it.

No, you don't know.

Kid, I'm tired of telling you that Santa Claus isn't real. Go believe whatever nonsense suits your delusions. Conor is a POS, and everybody knows it.

Nobody knows it because it's not actually a thing.

It's just a fantasy you keep trying to push... as if anyone would take you seriously.

Nobody knows it because it's not actually a thing.

It's just a fantasy you keep trying to push... as if anyone would take you seriously.

LOL - his shitty character, like Dana's, has been widely agreed upon all over the place.

You are a fanboy who wants him to be "a good guy". He is not! He's even race-baiting to sell his dumb fight with Floyd. This is not a good human being. The sad thing is: you probably are - innocent and good.

LOL - his shitty character, like Dana's, has been widely agreed upon all over the place.

You are a fanboy who wants him to be "a good guy". He is not! He's even race-baiting to sell his dumb fight with Floyd. This is not a good human being. The sad thing is: you probably are - innocent and good.

Nobody agrees on that but angry little piss ants who nobody cares about.

I'm not a fanboy of anyone. I just love the sport and appreciate all fighters and have a realistic view of their skills and personalities. Conor is a very good human being underneath the chutzpah and i'm sorry that it upsets you so much.

Was there ever a question about whether he was actually sick or just making excuses to salvage his ego?

I don't think there's a lot of controversy about it.

Lol

Absolutely fucking pathetic is his fan base

They cant live without delusion

He made up a late excuse, if I was you I would just pretend he didnt say it and dont register it as an excuse

Pretending he was actually sick is blind nuthuggery

Grow up kids, he aint your daddy

Just yesterday and the day of his media scrum and during the world tour.. he still kept saying he only lost to Nate because Nate was 200lbs and that it was unfair to fight someone so much bigger

I heard him say Diaz was 200lbs yesterday, but I don't recall him saying that was why he lost and it being unfair to fight someone bigger - unless you saw something I didn't. Where could I find the other comments?

Diaz was training at Ricky Funez's gym before 202 and he was the one who mentioned he was close to 200lbs:

And when he was asked on the conference call if he was walking around the 200lbs mark he said yes.

then comes right back and says he will be well north of 170lbs fight night against Floyd and that Floyd's a easy fight since he's the smaller man

Okay. I'm not sure what your point is because as of now I never heard Conor say it was unfair to fight someone much bigger.

And who was the one who leaked the rumour that the fight was happening, the weight class, the type of gloves and the make of them. Then reports come out he has tax issues from 2005. Hmm.

Nate walks around at 179..

Maybe in the past, but he did not look 179lbs before the 2nd fight. Look at the picture of him, Diaz sr, Liddel and Shields. He looks bigger than sr and Shields. He also said he was 173lbs on fight night. Seriously?

The weight issue was between Conor and Diaz. I enjoyed both fights, so I don't really care about it. But if you're going to call one a liar, at least point out the other one's discrepancies. I will say this, though, good luck to Diaz getting back down to 155. The last time he had to get down to that weight, he looked sucked in at the media day.

And what else is funny is he talked about Conor beating midgets, while Diaz was fighting smaller guys at 155. He tried out 170 before but he's simply not strong enough.

Says he's never lost to a smaller man or a boxer.. both lies. One loss was to a guy who fought at 125 and the other loss prior to the UFC was a 38 sec 1st round sub loss to a undefeated pro boxer at the time.

Correct on the 1st part, incorrect on the 2nd one.

I could come up with a lot more..

Fire away.

Nobody agrees on that but angry little piss ants who nobody cares about.

I'm not a fanboy of anyone. I just love the sport and appreciate all fighters and have a realistic view of their skills and personalities. Conor is a very good human being underneath the chutzpah and i'm sorry that it upsets you so much.

He's not a good guy, you're fooling yourself for nothing on this one.

Realising the man is a sociopathic monster makes one an angry little piss ant? Well, if you judge people like that, I guess you're not in a good position to judge anyone's character. Leave that to the grown ups ok!

Trust me: I know more than you, a lot more.

He's not a good guy, you're fooling yourself for nothing on this one.

Realising the man is a sociopathic monster makes one an angry little piss ant? Well, if you judge people like that, I guess you're not in a good position to judge anyone's character. Leave that to the grown ups ok!

Trust me: I know more than you, a lot more.

I'm never fooled as i'm superior in every way.

You're a peasant in my world. I'm also blocking you now so i get last word like the true champion that i am.

I'm never fooled as i'm superior in every way.

You're a peasant in my world. I'm also blocking you now so i get last word like the true champion that i am.
hahaha
Just using the word "peasant" showed what a child you are. You have a lot to learn from me kid.

I'm sorry, you are dead wrong. Your hero is a sociopath and bad for society in general. So are you apparently.

says proof, isn't proof at all.

you guys are so fucking stupid lmao.

No, Conor won the 2nd fight and beat the shit out of Nate really badly.

Nate is a gate keeper that needed to brag about beating up a guy way smaller than him and Nate will never see a championship or another money fight.

So suck on that hater.

You obviously haven't watched 2nd fight. McGregor was 30 seconds away from getting finished by Nate 2nd time at closing bell.

You obviously haven't watched 2nd fight. McGregor was 30 seconds away from getting finished by Nate 2nd time at closing bell.

I watched it and Conor clearly won the fight.

I didn't read your private message but cute multi account. I'm gonna ignore this one too. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back