Proof Conor is lying about being sick before the Nate fight

Edit: sorry if I got the links stuffed up in on my phone, I actually don't remember Conor talking about the injury

No, he did mention it. It was somewhere in Dublin he done a Q&A event and said he injured his knee and it was something like that percentage his ACL was torn. On the Rogan podcast back from Australia, Dana talked about Conor going to Germany to get stem cell treatment for it.

I don't know where you're from, but a lot of football players have being going over there to get that treatment when they injure their knee. They've being doing it for a long time, but it was only when Kobe Bryant went over to get it done, a lot of people in America took note. It's a weird procedure where they insert the embryos of pigs into the knee or something like that.

Here's Kav saying he was injured but was practically 100% 2 weeks before the fight.

It doesn't add up dude lol, everyone I know that has torn their acl or most of it has never been able to train for the next 4 months.

Hmmm. In the second link he mentions he was concerned as close to walking out for the fight that Conor had done no wrestling drills for the camp. I did watch that episode but I genuinely don't remember him bringing up the injury so I was completely wrong in saying no one on his team mentioned it soon after the fight.

For me, when Conor was talking about the injury, it was always followed up by 'I had a worse injury than Aldo and he didn't show up' etc. I didn't think it was because of his performance in the Mendes fight - like I said; he won the fight. If he had lost, then it shifts to another reaction by fans.

I'm not really sure what you mean by the injury not adding up. How many of the folk you know are professional athletes? If it's some bloke who has a job and plays football at the weekend and suffers the same injury, it's probably going to take longer for them to recover.

I can't remember that well on this point; but a lot of folk misquoted Conor when he said he tore whatever percentage of his ACL and thought he meant it was in that condition during the fight. I do remember Conor saying that 2 weeks out he could throw kicks again.

I don't know what the situation was. I read all the rumours, I seen Conor on the scales and he looked awful. He looked awful as well at the weigh ins before the Aldo fight, but he looks completely different on fight night for the Aldo fight.

If you have a dislike or hatred for Conor, then that's your thing. But I find it funny that you bring up this sort of black cloud hanging over Conor's head that he was making excuses for looking bad in the Mendes fight and making excuses after the 1st Diaz fight. One of the 1st things Diaz said after the 2nd fight in the cage was how his knee was banged up, I think he mentioned something about his ribs and how he lost that fight because 'he's too real for the sport' Whatever the fuck that means. Then he talked about how he felt he won that fight, but only minutes before he's asking Melendez 'did I win that shit?'

No, Jose was similar size.

Nate was a lot bigger though. Joke all you want but it's a fact.

It's not a joke.

mcgregor-d_az.jpg

Well you are wrong.

He's a good dude that acts cocky to get attention.

That's a strong statement telling someone they're wrong. How dare you.

I take it you must know him or someone close to him in that case.

No, he did mention it. It was somewhere in Dublin he done a Q&A event and said he injured his knee and it was something like that percentage his ACL was torn. On the Rogan podcast back from Australia, Dana talked about Conor going to Germany to get stem cell treatment for it.

I don't know where you're from, but a lot of football players have being going over there to get that treatment when they injure their knee. They've being doing it for a long time, but it was only when Kobe Bryant went over to get it done, a lot of people in America took note. It's a weird procedure where they insert the embryos of pigs into the knee or something like that.

Hmmm. In the second link he mentions he was concerned as close to walking out for the fight that Conor had done no wrestling drills for the camp. I did watch that episode but I genuinely don't remember him bringing up the injury so I was completely wrong in saying no one on his team mentioned it soon after the fight.

For me, when Conor was talking about the injury, it was always followed up by 'I had a worse injury than Aldo and he didn't show up' etc. I didn't think it was because of his performance in the Mendes fight - like I said; he won the fight. If he had lost, then it shifts to another reaction by fans.

I'm not really sure what you mean by the injury not adding up. How many of the folk you know are professional athletes? If it's some bloke who has a job and plays football at the weekend and suffers the same injury, it's probably going to take longer for them to recover.

I can't remember that well on this point; but a lot of folk misquoted Conor when he said he tore whatever percentage of his ACL and thought he meant it was in that condition during the fight. I do remember Conor saying that 2 weeks out he could throw kicks again.

I don't know what the situation was. I read all the rumours, I seen Conor on the scales and he looked awful. He looked awful as well at the weigh ins before the Aldo fight, but he looks completely different on fight night for the Aldo fight.

If you have a dislike or hatred for Conor, then that's your thing. But I find it funny that you bring up this sort of black cloud hanging over Conor's head that he was making excuses for looking bad in the Mendes fight and making excuses after the 1st Diaz fight. One of the 1st things Diaz said after the 2nd fight in the cage was how his knee was banged up, I think he mentioned something about his ribs and how he lost that fight because 'he's too real for the sport' Whatever the fuck that means. Then he talked about how he felt he won that fight, but only minutes before he's asking Melendez 'did I win that shit?'
He went to Germany didnt he? They are very good.

You need to remember Connor looked awful due to his cut and it makes me wonder he did the cut with such a serious injury, those things are hard I have to hand it to him for his dedication.

Diaz after the second fight was pretty embarrassing, he said he had a mad camp and all this crap and then had the leg excuse or whatever it was.

It's more to do with Conor fans saying he's humble in defeat when he really isn't, all fighters or most make excuses when they lose for whatever reason but the way Conor camp and fans act after he won the mendes fight and lost the Diaz fight was pretty crazy.

If you look back I never really bagged Conor for the mendes excuse, he actually didn't say anything about it until he got hounded by it, Kav brought it up a bunch of times to try take away from how well mendes did.

After the fight I said it showed conor's weaknesses but people wouldn't have any of it and kept talking about the injury.

Don't you feel Conor coming out now saying he was sick in the first fight as embarrassing? It's just real weird.

Not as bad as winkle John saying Jones couldn't lift his arm or whatever 2 days before the fight, I just feel like a lot of fighters now make excuses for whatever... Conor actually isn't anywhere near as bad as other fighters when talking about it.

The reason I brought it up because it's a Conor thread about excuses in his loss, I mean the dude isn't anywhere near Hendricks level. At least conor's could be true unlike Hendricks with his judges talk or whatever crap he spits when he loses.

No, he's an extremely good guy.

He does a character to make money and anyone with a brain can see that.

You are wrong. He's a sociopath: that character he makes is irresponsible in any case.
Him and Floyd are now digging deep into the worst in our society to sell this crap: this makes them terrible people.

BTW, being a complete a-hole to make money makes you a bad person by definition.

How is that proof of anything. Ever do strenuous work after a large dose of antibiotics or drugs in general? It zaps the hell out of you after a few days of taking it.

I took 2 days off work because of the side effects of one particularly nasty dose.
What r u looking for,what proof do you need to believe ?
Doesnt make u feel strange that an excuse is coming more than 1 year later.
R u realy fine with that ?

That's a strong statement telling someone they're wrong. How dare you.

I take it you must know him or someone close to him in that case.

I know people and i know his personality.

Your personality seems like someone who blindly hates and will argue a lie to just to feel you are right.

In this case you are not.

You are wrong. He's a sociopath: that character he makes is irresponsible in any case.
Him and Floyd are now digging deep into the worst in our society to sell this crap: this makes them terrible people.

BTW, being a complete a-hole to make money makes you a bad person by definition.

That's incorrect.

You have a really shitty gauge on people if you believe that.

That's incorrect.

You have a really shitty gauge on people if you believe that.

Wrong.

The man who incarnates all the worst traits that rotten society is a bad person. You are his fan and so on, I get it. But trust me, he doesn't give a damn about you, he is a monster.

You can admire someone's skills and understand what scumbags they are. I think Anderson Silva is the best fighter ever, but I recognise he's is a Diva enamoured with himself. Conor is even worse.

Wrong.

The man who incarnates all the worst traits that rotten society is a bad person. You are his fan and so on, I get it. But trust me, he doesn't give a damn about you, he is a monster.

You can admire someone's skills and understand what scumbags they are. I think Anderson Silva is the best fighter ever, but I recognise he's is a Diva enamoured with himself. Conor is even worse.

He's not a scumbag at all.

You are living in a fantasy world of hate.

No, Conor won the 2nd fight and beat the shit out of Nate really badly.

Nate is a gate keeper that needed to brag about beating up a guy way smaller than him and Nate will never see a championship or another money fight.

So suck on that hater.
Nate is a great and exciting fighter.
Yes, he will never fight for the title again, but still Conor lost two time's agains Nate.

Conor is a elite fighter, but Nate's fighting style and conditioning is horrible for Conor.

What r u looking for,what proof do you need to believe ?
Doesnt make u feel strange that an excuse is coming more than 1 year later.
R u realy fine with that ?

No this was stated last year as well. Not immediately after ofc, but a bit later

Proof TS is an idiot; this thread.

The fuck is wrong with you?

as someone that trains and has a fight. a few of my teammates that fight next month have injuries, I can say like most other fighters no one is 100% on fight night.

Which Kav even said, but of course that won't make some still think it is an excuse

Conor is a proven liar.

ex: Kavanagh appeared on the MMAHour post Chad fight and stated that Conor was "100%" 2 weeks out from the fight ..completely contradicting Conor's bullshit about his knee being "80% torn".

Conor will say anything to promote himself and hide his weaknesses. It's all part of 'winning' for him.

He looked the same in both fights except he turned and ran away from Nate in the 2nd fight rather than surrendering his neck for mercy. Took a shit after the second in both fights. Conor is Nates bitch. Always will be.

He's not a scumbag at all.

You are living in a fantasy world of hate.

No, you are living in a fantasy world, full stop.

You know, I'm not here to devoid you from your delusions. There are professionals out there that can help you out: psychiatrist.

Conor, Floyd, Trump, and so on, are sociopathic monsters. You don't know him personally, you've never had to deal with him: you simply believe he is "cool". He's a sociopath kiddo.

No, you are living in a fantasy world, full stop.

You know, I'm not here to devoid you from your delusions. There are professionals out there that can help you out: psychiatrist.

Conor, Floyd, Trump, and so on, are sociopathic monsters. You don't know him personally, you've never had to deal with him: you simply believe he is "cool". He's a sociopath kiddo.

You act like you have a clue but you don't.

Conor is a good guy and he has you fooled.

Nate is a great and exciting fighter.
Yes, he will never fight for the title again, but still Conor lost two time's agains Nate.

Conor is a elite fighter, but Nate's fighting style and conditioning is horrible for Conor.

Conor only lost one time.

The judges correctly scored the 2nd fight and Nate is a life long gate keeper who loves getting his ass kicked by wrestlers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back