Proof Conor is lying about being sick before the Nate fight

Conors got a whole hater research division digging into his life.

It's sad these guys must have no life with scrolling through all his social media to starting tons of shit threads.

I guess we don't ever have to have the argument "is Conor a big star" anymore. It's been documented.

Conors got a whole hater research division digging into his life.

It's sad these guys must have no life with scrolling through all his social media to starting tons of shit threads.

I guess we don't ever have to have the argument "is Conor a big star" anymore. It's been documented.

What are you talking about? 99% of UFC fans love Conor McGregor including myself. It's his delusional bandwagon worshippers whom people dont like.

I'm a huge Diaz fan, not so much Conor (though not a hater). That being said, sometimes I wonder if people on these forums understand what the word proof means.

i go to work sick all the time.

Staph infections are pretty common for guys who train grappling and rolling around on mats soiled with the bodily fluids of a bunch of different people every day.

He is not being stupid...watch 2nd fight again. At BEST he won 2nd fight via split decision. Especially when you consider he was choked out first fight. Not very convincing conclusion.

I watched and rewatched the fight in that week a couple of times, McGregor clearly won 3 of 5 rounds. If I remember correct it were rounds 1, 2 and 4. And he won by majority decision, not split decision.

who cares. We all know in the first Nate fight that Conor beat himself with his own cardio by being inefficient from throwing 15 Spinning back kicks. Who cares if he was sick or not. He changed his game plan came back and whip Nate's ass.

TS I hope you realize just because he posted the video that date doesn't mean it did it that day ..............

who cares. We all know in the first Nate fight that Conor beat himself with his own cardio by being inefficient from throwing 15 Spinning back kicks. Who cares if he was sick or not. He changed his game plan came back and whip Nate's ass.

Yea keep telling yourself that. I wonder what will be said after Mayweather fight.

2829070.jpg

Back