Proof Conor is lying about being sick before the Nate fight

Also Nate won there second fight.
Nate-Conor 2-0

How is that proof of anything. Ever do strenuous work after a large dose of antibiotics or drugs in general? It zaps the hell out of you after a few days of taking it.

I took 2 days off work because of the side effects of one particularly nasty dose.

That's twelve days before the fight. People can be well one day, sick the next. Within 12 days, you can get sick 1 or 2 times potentially.

Nothing new,
He is lying and talking shit all the time but his nuthuggers are cool with it,because he sells fights and shares the money with them

u don't know what proof is and also u don't know how antibiotics work bye

Nothing new,
He is lying and talking shit all the time but his nuthuggers are cool with it,because he sells fights and shares the money with them
<puh-lease75>

Is this when he could eat me breakfast in the car ya?

as someone that trains and has a fight. a few of my teammates that fight next month have injuries, I can say like most other fighters no one is 100% on fight night.

We don't need proof, the way his camp have come up with excuses even after wins.

He got beat by a dude on 7 days notice. Just move on

Your acting like that crazy ex that just cant move on with their life, just let it go TS its not good for you.

Who really gives a shit if he was sick or not on a fight from over a year ago...there's an expiration for excuses

Also Nate won there second fight.
Nate-Conor 2-0

No, Conor won the 2nd fight and beat the shit out of Nate really badly.

Nate is a gate keeper that needed to brag about beating up a guy way smaller than him and Nate will never see a championship or another money fight.

So suck on that hater.

Back