Prince Harry could've done better

Whos hotter? (Eq is lazy today)

• Total voters
Well little Meghan Markle has a lot of strikes against her, the Queen is not happy about it:

. She is older than the prince.
. She is American.
. She is 50% black.
. She is a divorcee.
. She is Catholic.
. She is not a virgin.
. Her maternal great-great-great-grandfather was a slave in Georgia.

A girl being 3 years older and a divorcee and 36 years old, would be a deal breaker for me.

What's a ginger? :)
Like gingerbread or ginger ale?
Why did Queen Elizabeth II stopped being a ginger?

Oh, ok, someone just told me, a ginger is a redhead. The British. No, I still think Prince Charles is not Prince Harry's dad. Diana liked to fool around. Who can blame her. She too liked a little dark meat.

The royal family has ginger genes.

T'S would rather marry a bimbo super model than a woman with a brain. Kinda shows his level of maturity and why he's intellectually inferior to strong women. Sad..

T'S would rather marry a bimbo super model than a woman with a brain. Kinda shows his level of maturity and why he's intellectually inferior to strong women. Sad..

You going to sit there and tell me if you're GD royalty you're going with markle?

Don't get me wrong we could hang out and I'd hit it no doubt but marry

Surely you can't be that beta.

And what makes Adriana a bimbo?

After 9 pages it was revealed the Mayberry loved the prince and no one was good enough for him. . .

Shannon Ihrke, retired Sergeant (E-5) from the U.S. Marine Corps. Holy shit, that is one fine Marine...

Story: http://www.presidentmommy.com/lifestyle/former-marine-double-life/?utm_campaign=SAFE MSN Marine Story - Desktop USA&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=msn-msn&utm_term=Former+Marine's+Double+Life+Is+Revealed+And+Leaves+Her+Family+In+Despair&utm_content=https://prod-cm-minder-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/20df7583-c1e0-4feb-8b7a-d72ec0626df0.jpg

calendar2014_12_1000w_01-768x989.jpg

I'm lying in bed right now but still saluting her for her service:)

Amen. As someone who married a hot chick and now has all kinds of trouble relating to her, I can't stress enough the importance of choosing someone with whom you have a lot in common and like talking to. Remember, sex is quick, so pick someone you'll like being around for the other 23 hours and 58 minutes of the day.

Obvious Humble-Brag is obvious.

Also, you know the rules: Pics or GTFO:)

I rather have someone that doesn't annoy me and is like my best friend rather than some super model shallow trophey wife. I need to be attracted to her, of course, but I rather have a good person over a trophy anyday.

Been there, done that.
Looks get less important when you get older fellas. Don't just worry about your wife being hot, that's not smart:
^this 100%.

It does not matter how hot the wife is at that wears off part wears off over time and guys become attracted to the 'next' hotttie even if lesser to what they got.

So the personality and liking the person is what keeps you together beyond simple attraction.

After 9 pages it was revealed the Mayberry loved the prince and no one was good enough for him. . .

Lmao

Harry was a real badass not like my former Welsh faux hero sir bear grills....I wanted so bad for bear 2 b real

Well he could have but he did not so?

Probably was forced to marry due to her potentially claiming sexual harassment.

"When we where together I was correrced into having sex when I wasn't in the mood"

Markle is a cougar and beauty leaves all women as they age. He's happy but a girl with the same profile was Markle and 10 years younger would be better long term....

Back