Prince Harry could've done better

Whos hotter? (Eq is lazy today)

• Total voters

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like Harry he seems to be a stand up ole chap. but I've tapped hotter than that in my heyday. if I was a Crown effing prince with billions and royal satanic bloodline I'd have something like this

imagesA9MEMIFD.jpg

or
imagesSUP8J3WZ.jpg

just saying

He the one fucking the girl from suits?

She is hot bro

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers that's for damn sure

jus saying I expect a Kate Middleton type babe not dat. I've tapped drunken Dominican babes hotter than that

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers that's for damn sure

jus saying I expect a Kate Middleton type babe not dat. I've tapped drunken Dominican babes hotter than that

Kate Middleton is super average

I could bag a girl that looks like her

I rather have someone that doesn't annoy me and is like my best friend rather than some super model shallow trophey wife. I need to be attracted to her, of course, but I rather have a good person over a trophy anyday.

Been there, done that.
Looks get less important when you get older fellas. Don't just worry about your wife being hot, that's not smart:

Kate aint bad at all. Just needs to eat more and fill out and she would be good.

Since when was Middleton hotter than Megan Markle? she is a dime.

I rather have someone that doesn't annoy me and is like my best friend rather than some super model shallow trophey wife. I need to be attracted to her, of course, but I rather have a good person over a trophy anyday.

Been there, done that.
Looks get less important when you get older fellas. Don't just worry about your wife being hot, that's not smart:

I disapprove of this post.

and I'm personally disappointed in you EJ. because you're not being completely truthful. average looking chick that has a great personality over uppity bitch that looks like prime Adriana Lima???. Sorry nobody's perfect we all have our faults but I'm going with AL....

and so would you sir

so would you...

Since when was Middleton hotter than Megan Markle? she is a dime.

Kate Middleton poops all over that chick lets be serious. and from what I can gather Middleton is a hellion in the sack. this chick Harry's buying got dumped by regular guy. Harry was either a virgin when she met or the contract she signed with methustaples states that she has to wed some one in the loop

I like Harry he seems to be a stand up ole chap.

Well, I don't think Harry is 100% royalty. I (and many others) think his dad was Diana's bodyguard. Where does that red hair come from? The girl he picked is 50% white and 50% black just like Obama. Kind of like Harry himself in being 50% royal. He likes a little 'dark' meat. But they seem to be happy together. Why should looks matter? What is the point of marrying a beautiful woman who can be a bitch and make your life miserable? The idea is to be happy when married.

Kate Middleton is super average

I could bag a girl that looks like her
I disapprove of this post.

and I'm personally disappointed in you EJ. because you're not being completely truthful. average looking chick that has a great personality over uppity bitch that looks like prime Adriana Lima???. Sorry nobody's perfect we all have our faults but I'm going with AL....

and so would you sir

so would you...

It sounds like bullshit right!

I actually picked the more average woman this time around, brother, and I'm so happy I did. I think she's beautiful, and I hate to say it, but Ive had nicer looking. As far as being happy with someone, I've never been better. That's all man lol.

I put a ring on a dime piece once upon a time and when she showed me who she really was I didn't see a dime.

I agree not because of how she looks but because she is older than him and has a kid.

I agree not because of how she looks but because she is older than him and has a kid.

He's got that fever.

Older women were always more fun, but now a milf to me would be like.... ehhh nevermind.

Well, I don't think Harry is 100% royalty. I (and many others) think his dad was Diana's bodyguard. Where does that red hair come from? The girl he picked is 50% white and 50% black just like Obama. Kind of like Harry himself in being 50% royal. He likes a little 'dark' meat. But they seem to be happy together. Why should looks matter? What is the point of marrying a beautiful woman who can be a bitch and make your life miserable? The idea is to be happy when married.

This makes way too much sense for Sherdog, can you add a few spelling errors at least?

Prince Harry has out done his brother in the cool dept. He is a ginger, went to combat, and has hotter wifey.

I did not even know they were dating. How come Sherdog not on top of that?

Back