Prince Harry could've done better

Whos hotter? (Eq is lazy today)

• Total voters
Meghan Markle is smoking hot.

TS sounds gay

Markle is a cougar and beauty leaves all women as they age. He's happy but a girl with the same profile was Markle and 10 years younger would be better long term....
Why?
Markle obviously holds up well. She’s a couple years older than him so badically same age.

Some women can deteriorate quick beyond their twenties.

Looks > youth (within reason)

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers that's for damn sure

jus saying I expect a Kate Middleton type babe not dat. I've tapped drunken Dominican babes hotter than that

Dude are you high? Kate Middleton is gross. Megan Markle is hotter. Get your eyes checked.

Dude are you high? Kate Middleton is gross. Megan Markle is hotter. Get your eyes checked.

Hg.....pisan..you are a nerd and fellow geek of the highest guild.

who's thoughts and opinions I hold in the utmost respect.

but you lying on this.

Now Be honest mang you'd drink middeltons bathwater and lick the stank off that pussy

Keep it real my dude

keep it as the youngin s say 100

Markle is a cougar and beauty leaves all women as they age. He's happy but a girl with the same profile was Markle and 10 years younger would be better long term....

Jim wtf?!?

Where u been mang?

Did you follow Bobby b back to the heavies?

Anyway good take nice to hear from you

It's pathetic that some people care so much about the royals, why the fuck in 2017 does anyone care about people who have done nothing to earn anything they have?

Reson and why was because she is an activist and one of her favorite causes is homeless veterans and a number of other causes. He met her at a warrior event for handicap veterans. They been dating for sometime apparently.

It's pathetic that some people care so much about the royals, why the fuck in 2017 does anyone care about people who have done nothing to earn anything they have?

Yeah better off looking up to Kardashians amirite?

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers that's for damn sure

jus saying I expect a Kate Middleton type babe not dat. I've tapped drunken Dominican babes hotter than that

The fuck? Middleton is not hotter than Markle.

<bball1>

Yeah better off looking up to Kardashians amirite?
Because if people don't care about the royals they automatically care about the kardashians? Here's a radical thought, how about not caring about either?

@equus

Kind senior moderator please add a pole with the hotter princess

Kate Middleton or mackeral

Ts is smoking straight crack. The half black chick looks way hotter than that kate middletone bitch.

I'll admit I'm a little bias because I like my women with some color but come on ts, middle tone is anorexic for Christ sakes, snorkel looks like she has it in all the right places, and she doesn't look like an uppity bitch.

Go get an eye exam for fucks sake.

Ts sounds gay, or racist.

prince_harry_pippa_middleton.jpg

Markle by a mile.

Ts is smoking straight crack. The half black chick looks way hotter than that kate middletone bitch.

I'll admit I'm a little bias because I like my women with some color but come on ts, middle tone is anorexic for Christ sakes, snorkel looks like she has it in all the right places, and she doesn't look like an uppity bitch.

Go get an eye exam for fucks sake.

Ts sounds gay, or racist.
FOOKIN ROOKIE, should've ended your post with "or both"

I've thought Kate was hot af for a while but she has popped out a kid or 2 now. Meghan is hot af fuck too, leaning with her. Both are super good looking. Too many Brenden Schuabs on this site.

I've thought Kate was hot af for a while but she has popped out a kid or 2 now. Meghan is hot af fuck too, leaning with her. Both are super good looking. Too many Brenden Schuabs on this site.

All time hot Royalty

Prince ALURA .Voltron Defender of the Universe

Queen Latiifa (“set it off” version)

Princess of Monaco

Kate

Zulu Queen Nandi first pair of real tittay’s I saw as a wee lad on shaka zulu miniseries

where horsetyle’s mom played the witch doctor. no make up or wardrobe needed

untitled.png

Back