Prince Harry could've done better

Whos hotter? (Eq is lazy today)

• Total voters
Just one thing tho, if ur gonna go black why not go all the way? Like Naomi Campbell or Kelly Roland black? I didn't even know she was black until people made a big deal about her.

Just one thing tho, if ur gonna go black why not go all the way? Like Naomi Campbell or Kelly Roland black? I didn't even know she was black until people made a big deal about her.

gimmie a sista cant resist her red beans and rice didn't miss her

Well, I don't think Harry is 100% royalty. I (and many others) think his dad was Diana's bodyguard. Where does that red hair come from? The girl he picked is 50% white and 50% black just like Obama. Kind of like Harry himself in being 50% royal. He likes a little 'dark' meat. But they seem to be happy together. Why should looks matter? What is the point of marrying a beautiful woman who can be a bitch and make your life miserable? The idea is to be happy when married.
Harry not being Charles' kid is just a bunch of hogwash. There is no logic or proof to the contrary. There is nothing peculiar about him being ginger; Scotland and England does have a fair number of ginger people.

Back