Prime GSP vs Woodley ... who wins?

Any version of GSP ducks Prime Woodley or comes down with some 'illness' that prevents him from being able to fight in whatever class Woodley is. The problem with caring about your 'legacy' too much is that you won't want to push yourself and will be remembered by history with an asterix. I fully get that many support him here blindly, but an even larger majority were not surprised when he vacated after beating Bisping, said he could not fight do to an illness and then wanted to fight featherweight Conor or lightweight gate keeper Nate. GSP always gunna GSP. It's sad too, because he may have been able to beat some real incredible fighters, and even if he took a few losses, history would remember him in a much better light and he could have made McGregor money in the process. Like Jones, he is just too terrified of losing.

That was truly Dana at his absolute worst and probably forever wrecked his relationship with GSP. This is the man that was your biggest star and your poster boy for almost 10 years in the company. You disagree with one decision he makes and you throw him under the bus. It was pretty incredible.

It was a Randy all over again to Dana and it seemed Dana wanted to control the story like Vince McMahon. I wish GSP would have just finished out his contract and gone somewhere else. Not sure how many fights he had left but he should have agreed to fight Rory, tapped out after the opening bell and flipped Dana the bird. Funny I mentioned Vince because I feel Dana was trying to screw GSP like Vince screwed Bret Hart.

Any version of GSP ducks Prime Woodley or comes down with some 'illness' that prevents him from being able to fight in whatever class Woodley is. The problem with caring about your 'legacy' too much is that you won't want to push yourself and will be remembered by history with an asterix. I fully get that many support him here blindly, but an even larger majority were not surprised when he vacated after beating Bisping, said he could not fight do to an illness and then wanted to fight featherweight Conor or lightweight gate keeper Nate. GSP always gunna GSP. It's sad too, because he may have been able to beat some real incredible fighters, and even if he took a few losses, history would remember him in a much better light and he could have made McGregor money in the process. Like Jones, he is just too terrified of losing.
Seriously, has GSP said he wants a fight at LW yet?

Yeah much better if he lost a few fights and popped a few times too.

How is the TD threat gone? He took Hendricks down three times and Hendricks won two NCAA Div 1 title and was a runner up.
Yeah but they were flash TD's at best, not to mention Hendricks started bulling him around and beat the shit out of him. That fight still goes down as the worst decision of all time in title fight history, maybe even UFC history, with literally every single outlet giving Hendricks the fight. Is there any other fight like that?

b3fgUFR.png

Dana was so pissed because the judges thought they did him a solid by stealing it for their golden goose, then the golden goose went and retired! <Lmaoo>

Yeah but they were flash TD's at best, not to mention Hendricks started bulling him around and beat the shit out of him. That fight still goes down as the worst decision of all time in title fight history, maybe even UFC history, with literally every single outlet giving Hendricks the fight. Is there any other fight like that?

b3fgUFR.png

Dana was so pissed because the judges thought they did him a solid by stealing it for their golden goose, then the golden goose went and retired! <Lmaoo>

Only 3 scores that matter are the ones you didn't highlight.

You know damn well what i called bullshit for.
GSP is not one of my favoraite fighters.

You can read mind or find where I posted elsewhere?

Just because I dont think he can beat Woodley or that Hendricks won their fight, doesn't nullify his incredible contribution to MMA

GSP is a much more versatile striker than Woodley is. Plus, his jab is crisp. Also, GSP, for all the complaints people have about him being boring, was almost never inactive at almost any point in any fight. Most likely, he outworks Woodley to a UD.

Woodley has a puncher's chance in this fight; but he does have a hell of a punch.

Good summation, agreed.

You can read mind or find where I posted elsewhere?

Just because I dont think he can beat Woodley or that Hendricks won their fight, doesn't nullify his incredible contribution to MMA

Ummm so i was right to call on your bullshit?

Ummm so i was right to call on your bullshit?
Dude you are confused

Because I think someone can beat GSP doesnt mean I dont think that GSP isnt great. Styles make fights and your being purposefully obtuse on this for some reason

GSPs boxing isn't all that great tbh. Couple that with the TD threat being gone, and Woodley beats him.

And I hate Woodley.
Woodley boxing isn't that great either+Gsp has better kicking arsenal

Dude you are confused

Because I think someone can beat GSP doesnt mean I dont think that GSP isnt great. Styles make fights and your being purposefully obtuse on this for some reason

Im just calling you out on the fact that you played the "fighter X is one of my favourite fighter, but..." card when he oubviously isn't. And you just admitted it. So im not sure what the hell you are trying to argue there.

Im just calling you out on the fact that you played the "fighter X is one of my favourite fighter, but..." card when he oubviously isn't. And you just admitted it. So im not sure what the hell you are trying to argue there.
How is he not one of my favorite fighters because I think he can be beaten?

Rashad was one of my favorite fighters (Not GOAT status) and I didnt think he could beat anyone after his Jones loss

Do you live in some weird binary, simple world where if you like a fighter they are indestructible and require your unwavering support?

jab to death + superman punch + takedown (yes takedown)
brutal 50-45 GSP

How is he not one of my favorite fighters because I think he can be beaten?

Rashad was one of my favorite fighters (Not GOAT status) and I didnt think he could beat anyone after his Jones loss

Do you live in some weird binary, simple world where if you like a fighter they are indestructible and require your unwavering support?

You fucking literally said it yourself. How can you be so dense?

You fucking literally said it yourself. How can you be so dense?
Chill out buddy
my punctuation was wrong

"GSP is not one of my favoraite fighters.

You can read mind or find where I posted elsewhere?"

should have read-

"GSP is not one of my favoraite fighters?

You can read mind or find where I posted elsewhere?"

was in response to your accusation

Back