Prime GSP vs Woodley ... who wins?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gsp_contest.jpg

73TlOubl.jpg

GSPs boxing isn't all that great tbh. Couple that with the TD threat being gone, and Woodley beats him.

And I hate Woodley.

Prime GSP beats Woodley just like he did every other fighter. That's the entire point with GSP, he defeated every fighter he ever faced.

GSPs boxing isn't all that great tbh. Couple that with the TD threat being gone, and Woodley beats him.

And I hate Woodley.

Well that would be a neat trick considering Georges never found his equal, not really. He beat every man he ever faced, all of them.

I’d go GSP 49-46 via the jab. Maybe one dicey round where Woodley lands a couple power punches.

Woodley stiffens GSP. Woodley is a bad match up for Pierre.

And I hate Woodley.
GSP is a much more versatile striker than Woodley is. Plus, his jab is crisp. Also, GSP, for all the complaints people have about him being boring, was almost never inactive at almost any point in any fight. Most likely, he outworks Woodley to a UD.

Woodley has a puncher's chance in this fight; but he does have a hell of a punch.

GSP is a much more versatile striker than Woodley is. Plus, his jab is crisp. Also, GSP, for all the complaints people have about him being boring, was almost never inactive at almost any point in any fight. Most likely, he outworks Woodley to a UD.

Woodley has a puncher's chance in this fight; but he does have a hell of a punch.
Well I was writing a response but it was pretty much this and you finished first, so this.

To add I don't see how Woodley is any different stylistically than Kos. Its not like GSP taking Woodley down is out of the question either.

GSP wins. Probably decision. But dont see any way Tyrone wins this. GSP is too well rounded and too smart to lose to him.

And I hate Woodley.

How is the TD threat gone? He took Hendricks down three times and Hendricks won two NCAA Div 1 title and was a runner up.

Last edited:
Would never bet against Prime GSP at 170. Woodley would be the guy to do it though.

I have a feeling GSP vs Woodley would look a lot like Rory vs Woodley, jab jab jab.

Any version of GSP beats prime Woodley. Period.

GSP%20Jackson.gif
Lol, at the male nurse in the back. GSP hiring that guy to harass Koscheck was brilliant. GOAT TUF move imo. Kept Koscheck busy being riled with someone who wasn't GSP.

GSP had better things to do than engage in a poo flinging war with the likes of Koscheck. So he subcontracted that out.

method=get&s=josh-koscheck-gif.gif

kos.gif

Last edited:
GSP wins. Probably decision. But dont see any way Tyrone wins this. GSP is too well rounded and too smart to lose to him.
I agree that GSP probably wins, but for sure Tyron has ways to win. His defensive wrestling would keep GSP from being able to take the fight to the ground at will. I think GSP is the better striker overall, but Tyron has a lot of power. GSP would use the jab to maintain distance, but Tyron is fast enough to close the distance quickly. We saw that a few times against Wonderboy.

Back