Prime Emelianenko vs. Miocic

Fedor got ko'd by an old mw hendo.. he's a flabby 220-230 guy and not the greatest power in those hands.. stipe would do what mitrinone did last night tbh

im rather obviously talking about Stipe currently,
and Fedor from circa 2004, not at the end of his career.

otherwise i would simply say when Fedor was his best,
Stipe was 19 yrs old and had never had 1 round of mma.

secondly, to be KOd by Hendo (15 KOs) is much more excusable than being KOd by Struve (5 KOs).

common sense.

Stipe got knocked out dead by Stefan Struve when he was 29 years old and 10 fights into his career.

When Fedor was 29 years old there wasnt a snowball's chance in hell that he would get KOd by a pillow fisted, border line can like Struve.

Stipe is a poor mans Sergei Kharitonov with decent wrestling, and even then he got taken down by the likes of Joey Beltran and Gabriel Gonzaga.

Prime Fedor would have stuffed the best version of Stipe Miocic in a fucking mayonaise jar without breaking a sweat because he was simply better, faster, more explosive and more skilled. Sorry kids, these are the facts.

Dont let the basement dwelling, no pussy getting UFC geek losers confuse you by reading this thread.

Stipe got knocked out dead by Stefan Struve when he was 29 years old and 10 fights into his career.

When Fedor was 29 years old there wasnt a snowball's chance in hell that he would get KOd by a pillow fisted, border line can like Struve.

Stipe is a poor mans Sergei Kharitonov with decent wrestling, and even then he got taken down by the likes of Joey Beltran and Gabriel Gonzaga.

Prime Fedor would have stuffed the best version of Stipe Miocic in a fucking mayonaise jar without breaking a sweat because he was simply better, faster, more explosive and more skilled. Sorry kids, these are the facts.

Dont let the basement dwelling, no pussy getting UFC geek losers confuse you by reading this thread.

4-3 on US soil.

2 best wins went 10-12 in the UFC.

Prime Melianenko would have got dropped too but Mitrione won't be waking up.

Stipe is rather slow and has sub par striking defense. I think he'd get blitzed by prime Fedor.

Fedor could land something on anyone, but I would pick Stipe against any version of Fedor.

Not this again...

<16>

Prime Cro Cop would obviously beat Stipe. Mitrione would probably win the Rizin Grand Prix.

We should create a thread called Prime Emelianko will..________

Stipe would KO him. Fighters are just better now
Yeah. I dont think Fedor has necessarily gotten worse, it is just fighters have gotten better. Fedor was a welterweight that competed at heavyweight, is the P4P GOAT in my eyes but the sport has changed.

Prime Cro Cop would obviously beat Stipe. Mitrione would probably win the Rizin Grand Prix.
Cro Cop is better now than he ever has been as evidenced by the Rizin GP. When these older fighters take roids and HGH, they can improve their skills and remain at their physical prime (i.e. TRTitor). And with that said, I think if Stipe fought him in Rizin, with CC juicin', he would KO him.

Yeah. I dont think Fedor has necessarily gotten worse, it is just fighters have gotten better. Fedor was a welterweight that competed at heavyweight, is the P4P GOAT in my eyes but the sport has changed.

He is not the P4p GOAT but yeah is really great one of the all time best his speed is one of the best among the Heavy weights a Prime Fedor would tool a lot of the heavies today.

Prime Fedor could adjust accordingly to the skill level today!

He is not the P4p GOAT but yeah is really great one of the all time best his speed is one of the best among the Heavy weights a Prime Fedor would tool a lot of the heavies today.

Prime Fedor could adjust accordingly to the skill level today!
I think he is, because he is essentially fat GSP that competed at the highest levels against men way larger than he was. If Andy/GSP/Jones competed at HW, I would consider them but their dominance was largely owing that they competed against smaller men and needed their physical advantages.

Plus, that run lasted a decade, where as no other fighter has really rivaled that timespan and dominance yet. I think people forget just how dominant he was and how long it lasted. If he retired, vs going to SF, it would not even be up for debate, but he hung around and everyone has a warped idea of just how dang good he was.

I think he is, because he is essentially fat GSP that competed at the highest levels against men way larger than he was. If Andy/GSP/Jones competed at HW, I would consider them but their dominance was largely owing that they competed against smaller men and needed their physical advantages.

Plus, that run lasted a decade, where as no other fighter has really rivaled that timespan and dominance yet. I think people forget just how dominant he was and how long it lasted. If he retired, vs going to SF, it would not even be up for debate, but he hung around and everyone has a warped idea of just how dang good he was.

He is definitely up there with the all time greats anyway I may disagree that he is the GOAT but I think he is a very close 2nd after Anderson Silva.

He is definitely up there with the all time greats anyway I may disagree that he is the GOAT but I think he is a very close 2nd after Anderson Silva.
I'll give you one thing, atleast Andy went up, where as GSP and JBJ didn't. I just wish Andy pushed his potential more in those super dominant years and went up even more -- I think he could have beat Mir and even become a three belt champ (MW, LHW and HW). I guess with Fedor he fought everyone, and tho Andy may have been better, we just had so many questions about how far he could have gone.

I'll give you one thing, atleast Andy went up, where as GSP and JBJ didn't. I just wish Andy pushed his potential more in those super dominant years and went up even more -- I think he could have beat Mir and even become a three belt champ (MW, LHW and HW). I guess with Fedor he fought everyone, and tho Andy may have been better, we just had so many questions about how far he could have gone.

I think Mir will Submit Anderson, I love Anderson I am a big Andy fan boy I guess that is why I think he is the GOAT I am not afraid to admit that. But I am not one of the Andy fan boys who will trash Fedor for it.

JBJ is just a sad story he just fell off the map because of all his run inns with the law.

And about Andy moving up in weight I don't put much value in those matches except maybe his fight with Forest I am mostly basing my opinion of him being the GOAT thru his Middleweight fights how he fought how he overcome adversity and how dynamic he is he just did not fought long enough in LHW and no good fights there except maybe Forest Griffin no disrespect to Bonnar and that other guy I could not even remember at Light Heavyweight.

I don't fault GSP or JBJ for not moving up in weight.

Stipe's current 5 fight win streak consists of:
Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Andrei Arlovski
Mark Hunt

4 out of 5 of those fighters are quite literally directly from Fedor's era.
2 of those fighters Fedor has wins over, except he beat them when they weren't 40 years old.
I agree with you. (kind of hard to disagree with facts). I should say, I acknowledge the facts, and I think Fedor is a great fighter who would be competitive now at the top level in his prime. Overall, he's had a more dominant and impressive career. I still think Stipe wins. I didn't say OMG Stipe smokes him in one round. I just think Stipe has a skill set that would give Fedor problems and could edge him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back