Prime Emelianenko vs. Miocic

Fedor is the goat based on his accomplishments in the context of mma back then, but current Miocic would be a tough matchup. I favor Stipe but not by much. his defense is poor af and fedor was a beast in his prime, 55-45 for me.

Pretty much agree with this. Not clear cut but it's a tough match for Fedor

Today Fedor lose it in first 30 seconds probably

Pride Fedor blitz the fuck out of his face and win at some point by TKO battery, he was too fast in his aggression for him

Stipe's conditioning is still a question mark, he got tired and thrown on his ass by Dos Santos, Fedor does that and it's an armlock or choke finish for sure

Im entertained reading fedor fanboys trying to insist he would win against stipereceived_1522059594511046.jpeg

Looks exactly the same. I like how you compare a pic of him in generous lighting after a workout to a pic of him in the cage.
8505b2f69b76e7fa46983628c8052fd1.jpg

A couple of well muscled 25 year olds in this picture.

If you can't see, let alone understand, the difference between the athleticism of a 40 year old and the athleticism of a 25 year old I dunno what to say lol

It's like you people don't watch sports at all. You tell me how good of a running back Adrian Peterson is going to be in another 8 years (pro-tip, he'll be retired lol)
... And AP is considered one of the greatest athletes in the history of ever.

Last edited:
Prime Fedor isn't even a top 5 UFC HW.

Travis would have dealt with him imvho.

There's still so much hate on Stipe(what's the man gotta do?)
To be fair in the context of a prime Fedor fight I guess it's fair. We all love Fedor, but I'm taking Stipe. I think his size and really great finishing instincts would do the job. Miocic TKO.

Stipe IMO would win like 6 or 7 out of 10. Fedor sambo would not be enough to take Stipe down. Thus it would be a standing contest and while both excel there, reach and power are definitely on Stipe side.

As a huge Fedor fan back in the day I have to say Stipe would destroy him.

Fedor is sometimes prone to throw sloppy combos to hooks. They work on less coordinated and smaller fighters but Stipe is extremely dangerous in the clinch or boxing.

Why people can't talk about Fedor without putting PRIME in front of his name? Fedor was only 33-34 years old when he got his ass whopped by Hendo, Bigfoot, Werdum. And it was only halfway point of his career.

You mean prime Fedor who was well rounded and quicker than any HW, who could also throw you like a sack of potatoes and submit you from anywhere? You mean the prime Fedor who calculated his shots and used his brutal GnP to bounce his opponents heads? The prime Fedor who wasn't so deeply religious and felt like every opponent was trying to take him back to his poorer days? You see that Fedor was a different beast and was hungry.

Fedor would KO stipe badly...

And he could dump him on his head any time he wanted

Why people can't talk about Fedor without putting PRIME in front of his name? Fedor was only 33-34 years old when he got his ass whopped by Hendo, Bigfoot, Werdum. And it was only halfway point of his career.
Its a coping mechanism.

Back