Prime Emelianenko vs. Miocic

Stipe would KO him. Fighters are just better now
yeah right thats why teh new breed Brawk, Jds, Dufee and Cain are tearing a new one on erbody......

Stipe could definitely ko him but the "new breed" theory is a load of horse shit that has been debunked several times.

Imo Stipe wins in a cage, Fedor wins in a ring with pride rules.

Prime Fedor by KO.

Stipe got KTFOd by Struve when he was 30 years old.

Pathetic, basement dwelling, UFC geeks in this thread need to kill themselves.

the "new breed" theory is a load of horse shit that has been debunked several times.
The thing about the new breed theory is that it literally has to ignore the reality that nearly the entire LHW and HW roster are 36+ years old and have all been fighting for 15+ years.

... I mean partially blind (seriously guys. Bisping is partially blind) 38 year old Michael Bisping is a UFC champion atm. The hell evolution is that lol

Pride Fedor would beat Stipe. Just like Pride shogun would've beat DC. All the PRIDE fighters were better...if you know what I mean.

yeah right thats why teh new breed Brawk, Jds, Dufee and Cain are tearing a new one on erbody......

Stipe could definitely ko him but the "new breed" theory is a load of horse shit that has been debunked several times.

Imo Stipe wins in a cage, Fedor wins in a ring with pride rules.

You're beating the hell out of that poor "new breed" strawman you created

Prime Fedor. Just because he lost a fight does not speak for his prime.

i like Stipe a lot,

but he has shown he doesnt have the strongest chin-

stunned by Overeem and others.

if you dont think Fedor can knock out someone that Struve did, youre crazy.

the only HWs that would have had anything for Fedor are JDS and Cain, both of which are pickems.

20170624090644_1DX_3030.JPG

I see Fedor getting knocked cold.
Pretty much that.. Cain jds Carwin Brock would also beat fedor

i like Stipe a lot,

but he has shown he doesnt have the strongest chin-

stunned by Overeem and others.

if you dont think Fedor can knock out someone that Struve did, youre crazy.

the only HWs that would have had anything for Fedor are JDS and Cain, both of which are pickems.
Fedor got ko'd by an old mw hendo.. he's a flabby 220-230 guy and not the greatest power in those hands.. stipe would do what mitrinone did last night tbh

Prime Fedor gets it done. Prime Fedor was able to destabalize prime cro cops striking without going for takedowns. Fedor beat fucking k-1 kick boxing champion, standing.

In Fedors prime he had such a strong chin, great timing, and such a good overall fluidity to his striking, that I think would simply overwhelm Stipe like it did everyone else prime fedor faced. And Fedor's ground game is much better than Stipe's. I see Prime fedor winning most likely by decision or submission. Maybe KO, but it would most liekley be a full on war similar to JDS vs Stipe 1.

I think Stipe wins. As much as people say it hasn't, I think the level of competition at HW is just different than it was when Fedor was running through people.

I think Stipe would be able to keep the fight standing and outbox Fedor.

As much as people say it hasn't, I think the level of competition at HW is just different than it was when Fedor was running through people.
Stipe's current 5 fight win streak consists of:
Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Andrei Arlovski
Mark Hunt

4 out of 5 of those fighters are quite literally directly from Fedor's era.
2 of those fighters Fedor has wins over, except he beat them when they weren't 40 years old.

Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Andrei Arlovski
Mark Hunt

2 of those fighters Fedor has wins over, except he beat them when they weren't 40 years old.

lol. Fucking rekt

The best thing that ever happened to Fedor was that he continued to lose after Werdum. It opened up this whole "outta prime" BS.

He was 33. He then got besmirched by Bigfoot. I know, I know...it was all the wear & tear. Mind you, he was SUBBED by Werdum and took zero damage. Then KO'd by a MW 6 years older than him.

Cain, Brock, JDS, Stipe, Reem, Carwin, Cormier, Bones all beat "prime" Fedor.

Mir is 50/50.

Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Andrei Arlovski
Mark Hunt

Yep. And the 3 fighters atop the list would all kill Fedor. One did, a tually.

Back