Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

You got me. I signed up back in March 2016 so that I could defend Conor for exercising his 1st amendment right in October 2017.

Oh so you just hear the word f@g and come running to the thread? You must have an involuntary reaction, which makes sense considering.

So, you have a problem with a guy light-heatedly (and admittedly derogatorily) using the word :eek::eek::eek:g0t in a private conversation with a friend--but you're OK with implying that another person can't read and is stupid?

Where did I say I had a problem?
You can join the stupid list

People say they want diversity, but really they just mean racial diversity with the trappings of cultural diversity. Like you know, an Indian woman with a hijab, a white woman in a business suit, and a black guy wearing some hood gear.

But what they really want is 100% homogenity of thought and action. It’s cool if you have a different cultural perspective, as long as you think and act like everyone else.

But really that’s the root of a well functioning society.

REAL multiculturalism is totally non functional. Actually multicultural societies are rife with violence, discord, and decreased levels of trust in other people.

I don’t really have a problem with modern liberalism other than that it’s mind bogglingly hypocritical and usually antithetical to its own aims.

That's actually a remarkable observation, and I would agree with it. But I think that ideology applies most succinctly to the American perspective

22552373_1542097652492130_8826490218387740106_n.jpg

king speaks however he wants

Just curious, how does using the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: offend somebody who sucks koks for fun?

Where did I say I had a problem?
You can join the stupid list

When I see something boring or irrelevant, I don't run onto Sherdog to post about it. I'm guessing you don't either. Therefore, you must have thought there was something to this video clip you shared. But there isn't.

Stop pretending that you're not a snowflake who voted Hillary Clinton.

When I see something boring or irrelevant, I don't run onto Sherdog to post about it. I'm guessing you don't either. Therefore, you must have thought there was something to this video clip you shared. But there isn't.

Stop pretending that you're not a snowflake who voted Hillary Clinton.

Thanks for confirming what I said
Have a good day

So Artem just got gay raped or what?

He prob has a few new tricks for Conor and the boys of SBG.

Well unless Artum's opponent tried to cop a feel, he obviously meant it in a "pussy" (not tough) way.
But it was negative & the smart thing to do is apologize before it gets bigger than it needs be & make a donation to somewhere fitting.

Regardless if you’re saying it to someone that is gay or not the word is being used to question that persons manhood. That’s the intent of the word, and in turn also the problem with the word.

Call a spade a spade, it's absolutely what he was doing. Thread headline "McGregor Homophobic Slurs!"

Anyone can see he was talking about Lobov's opponent, who, to the best of my knowledge isn't homo.

Keep seeking attention by any means necessary

Of course he meant Andre, and of course he meant what he said. He used :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as a way to demean and slander Andre in the worst way possible, attack his masculinity and heterosexuality.

Frankie if anything is being unbiased and exploring all perspectives

Regardless if you’re saying it to someone that is gay or not the word is being used to question that persons manhood. That’s the intent of the word, and in turn also the problem with the word.

100 per cent!!

Just curious, how does using the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: offend somebody who sucks koks for fun?

Well we are living in a time where these pro gay groups are demanding movie studios have gay characters constantly to justify their cause. This time of political correctness has gotten way out of hand. I personally don’t give a shit what anybody does in their private lives. But I don’t judge people harshly for making a insensitive comment here or there.

I agree, but the issue is the word was a derogatory term to describe gay men that were not the stereotypical guy. So while Conor might not have meant it directly at gay men, the connotation is still there.

Now is anybody really hurt by this? No
But lets see if e-outrage takes over

Like I explained, words can have alternate meanings. Some people just need to educate themselves and learn to live with that.

Back