Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

you're probably 5'6, 120lbs. stop calling people "sjw snowflakes" on the internet and shave your neckbeard.
LOL you must be one of them, you seem pretty triggered snowflake

did Conor's comments offend you? are you offended?

@Zee's MMA Subscriber rollin up to the spot with another alpha male, ready to call offended SJW's libtard snowflakes:

8eshdt6lcvqz.png

@Zee's MMA Subscriber rollin up to the spot with another alpha male, ready to call offended SJW's libtard snowflakes:

8eshdt6lcvqz.png
LOL at you posting a photo then deleting then posting another photo of something totally different, seems like you putting some thought into this, you must be real offended.

Funny how you also think that just because I use the terms "SJW and snowflake" that I must also support Trump/Confederate flag.

I just feel sorry for you snowflake, you probably have the testosterone of a 80 year old man. Please try to stop being so offended at everything, Trump is going to make America great again, it's ok.

LOL at you posting a photo then deleting then posting another photo of something totally different, seems like you putting some thought into this, you must be real offended.

Funny how you also think that just because I use the terms "SJW and snowflake" that I must also support Trump/Confederate flag.

I just feel sorry for you snowflake, you probably have the testosterone of a 80 year old man. Please try to stop being so offended at everything, Trump is going to make America great again, it's ok.

tl;dr "i don't want to have to learn how to be something other than an inbred hick like my daddy and his dumbass daddy were, rabble rabble snowflake offended sjw hurr durr"

tl;dr "i don't want to have to learn how to be something other than an inbred hick like my daddy and his dumbass daddy were, rabble rabble snowflake offended sjw hurr durr"
Wow take your L

the comment with the photo was a solid effort but this is trash, proved you are a beta SJW, where are the Alpha SJW's?

Here's the thing.. should people be outraged that an adult male used a swear word amongst his friends? no. But a lot of people feigned outrage when Werdum said it to Tony, so stop having double standards based on whether or not you like the fighter doing the thing.

Isn't it the same people being offended though? I mean I don't want to check people's posting history, but that's what you would have to do. I would assume and hope it's the same people.

Let's see who real maricon is when conor picks his next fight. Will it be a guy with 12 loses or a real contender.

You can choose to interpret it that way if you wish, but your interpretation is wrong. Many who use the word aren't even thinking of homosexuals when they utter it. It's up to you all to educate yourselves and condition your brains (tiny as they may be) so stop always thinking of homos just because someone uses the word.
missing the point yet again. not gonna put any effort into it anymore. read a book on linguistics or something. try and educate yourself instead of forming highschool arguments.

White guy says some stupid shit, other white guys get mad that people aren't offended. Mick quacks like a duck. Who fucking cares.

I don't like Conor but what he says in a private conversation is his fucking business. I am more amused by Artem "Dan Hibiki of MMA" Lobov blowing his horn and taunting Khabib during the weigh-in only to be beaten by an average fighter like Fili.

Male SJWs are SJWs because it is their primary mating strategy and "SJWism" is a part of a cluster of behaviors/beliefs that they feel like they have to mimic and promote in order to gain access to females, instead of traditionally masculine attributes that they are incapable of displaying.

Pretty sad they degrade themselves like that, especially when it serves zero purpose for their true goal of improving their sexual success with females.

missing the point yet again. not gonna put any effort into it anymore. read a book on linguistics or something. try and educate yourself instead of forming highschool arguments.

I've responded to your point completely and in full, pretending I've missed it because you're incapable of convincing me I'm wrong is a bad debate tactic.

Two days on, still no condemnatory tweet from Helwani.

It’s almost as if being a high and mighty SJW is a superficial pose which is instantly abandoned when one’s $$$ would be endangered by speaking out.

Imagine that.

This reminds me of the time Forrest Griffin made a rape joke on Twitter, except like even more mild than that. Who gives a shit?

Back