Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

Bring on the virtue signalling fake outrage sissies.

It's about to get real ridiculous now that people's private conversations are due to "offend" people.

Perhaps those people should stop whining and go for a walk.

I've been saying this for awhile. There is an entire industry of axe grinders out there just waiting for the next thought crime to jump on so they can virtue signal and fund raise. Oh look, someone used a bad word in a personal conversation, it must be THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD.

giphy.gif

The word "Fa*got" has every bit as much to do with figuratively calling someone a loser/wimp/punk/etc. as it does with being a homosexual slur. Been that way for decades, too. I know the LGBT doesn't want to accept that, but they can just get over it.

I've been saying this for awhile. There is an entire industry of axe grinders out there just waiting for the next thought crime to jump on so they can virtue signal and fund raise. Oh look, someone used a bad word in a personal conversation, it must be THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD.

I don't agree with Mcgregor's choice of words, but I don't agree using what he said in a private convo either. Although the same shit happened with that LA Clippers former owner

You can say what you want, but we ALL know what Rogan and your hero meant by using that word.

You are probably the least trustworthy source on anything Conor related, you are more obsessed with him than his fans, like he fucked your girlfriend or something.

Griping about another person's language in a private conversation is one step away from thought policing. In the future when it becomes possible to read the minds of other people, will these SJW :eek::eek::eek:g0ts then tell us what we're allowed to think? Will they throw us in jail for thinking the wrong thing? Will they fire us from our jobs?

previewpic.jpg

Ironically, he turned to a gay model when he needed some advice on fashion

I've said :eek::eek::eek:g@t probably a million times throughout my life, never once was it ever directed at a gay person (that I know of). I'm a liberal guy but this PC shit is really annoying.

The word "Fa*got" has every bit as much to do with figuratively calling someone a loser/wimp/punk/etc. as it does with being a homosexual slur. Been that way for decades, too. I know the LGBT doesn't want to accept that, but they can just get over it.

I agree, but the issue is the word was a derogatory term to describe gay men that were not the stereotypical guy. So while Conor might not have meant it directly at gay men, the connotation is still there.

Now is anybody really hurt by this? No
But lets see if e-outrage takes over

You are probably the least trustworthy source on anything Conor related, you are more obsessed with him than his fans, like he fucked your girlfriend or something.

I'm the most trust worthy source. We all know he's said racist shit too, is it a surprise he's a homophobe as well?

Back